LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 12:52 pm  #1

My success :)

So, as requested, here is my success story. I will try really hard to keep it short (I tend to get carried away a bit).

But first, I want to thank Lanie for her books and starting the forum – I am a member of some others, but this one was by far the most helpful to me. We all love you Lanie.

I began my journey of getting my ex back as soon as he ended the relationship, which was in 2014. I was already reading a lot of Neville, but didn’t really apply it because I took for granted that our relationship was good and I didn’t need it. However, I have a bad tendency to overthink and I would take little things and make them into things they weren’t. So, I take responsibility for our break-up due to constant negative thoughts.

Anyways, I found “Pussy Whip” on Amazon and thought I’d give it a try. I was happy that she mentioned Neville since I had read almost all his books/lectures, and I specifically remember him mentioning the technique laid out in “Pussy Whip” I just couldn’t remember which book/lecture it came from.

I began applying pussy whip immediately to my ex, feeling the feelings of us together during my sessions, but I would fall out of that the next day and be a mess. Slowly though, I healed a bit more. I still worked on him nightly and sometimes at work. What I didn’t realize in doing this is I was obsessed and desperate, constantly living in a state of lack, when we are supposed to be living as-if. The only time I would truly live as-if, is when doing my session.

I wasn’t allowing myself to let-go and let what I desired to happen, instead I was constantly trying to force it – this is NEVER a good idea, and I became emotionally drained. I didn’t completely stop though, as I was determined to him back…

Fast forward a bit and we (my family and i) were working on opening up a business. We had hired a guy temporarily to do some work for us. This is a guy that I’d known kind of for a few years; I say kind of because I had been around him a lot, but never really had a conversation with him of any substance, if that makes sense. Id always seen him as kind of arrogant.

Anyways, I was the one who was responsible for paying for whatever he needed, so we spent countless hours together to gather his supplies throughout the time he was working for us. We got a chance to talk and I realized how nice of person his was and that his arrogance was a facade.

Well, months working together, we developed feelings for each other, BUT, he was in a relationship and I wasn’t about messing that up for him. If he was happy, then I was happy for him.

Feelings for each other increased. We texted a lot. Flirted a lot, but I still would not cross that line.
When his job was done, we texted a bit and then stopped completely. His absence made me realize how much I cared about him, and that I was on the cusp of being in-love with him. Sooooo, I started working on him with the pussy whip techniques.

I worked on him for a few months, daily and I let it go, unlike before with my ex. After those few months of doing the technique on him, I felt as though that was enough and I stopped. Although I thought of him daily, I wasn’t obsessed or desperate and lived my life happily.
A year+ went by and I still thought of him every damn day, and it brought a smile to my face. I sent him loving, happy energy and hoped he was doing awesome.

Well, I was at work and heard the door open, now, since my office is upstairs, I can’t see who walks in until I look. Guess who?! My heart about jumped out of my chest – I was so excited! I ran downstairs with a big smile on my face. He reached out his arms wanting a hug and of course, I obliged.

He came to get lunch (it’s a little bakery/deli) and ask me if I wanted to go doing something during the weekend. I couldn’t not believe it! Well, he told me that he wanted me to meet his gf….oh no!! My heart sank. I told him to let me know what he wanted to do and I would try and not be busy. I had zero intention of hanging out with him and his gf even though I wanted to see him SO badly.

After he left, he texted and was like begging for me to hang out with them sometime. I still wasn’t so willing, but I would think about it. He came back later that day saying he didn’t have my number and I didn’t remind him that he texted me earlier lol. I thought it was sweet and felt like there was more to this hanging out stuff.

We texted daily, all day for the next week. When the weekend rolled around he made a comment about doing something together. I told him he should go drink with me. He responded with “OK, meet me ____, asap.” I did.
When I walked in the bar, he met me up front, pulled me outside and told me that he has been in love with me for a long time, but didn’t know how to deal with it. We talked A LOT, and he said almost everything I “heard” him say during my sessions on him.

We decided that we would take things slow, and that the first thing to go was his gf that was sitting inside. Sorry if that offends anyone. They had barely been together a month. Anyways, he agreed and ended it with her the next day. We agreed that we would not make it official right away until we figured stuff out. We hung out for about a month until we made it official.

Yes, it’s long and I’m very sorry, but I feel there is pertinent info in here. The biggest is that I did these sessions lovingly, and without desperation, unlike how I did them with my ex. I still continue to use the process when I’m feeling a bit doubt-y and they work every time.

He and I are massively happy and are both committed to working out any issues in order to stay that way.
I can’t really give advice about what state you need to be in when doing the technique, but I would just follow what Lanie says. The best advice I can give is work on yourself - workout, do things you love that make you happy; LIVE YOUR LIFE – don’t waste it being upset over someone, make it better, change it. Be open new people and new situations – I think some people get stuck on don’t even look at other people. Be happy and GRATEFUL, soooooo important. And, live as-if you already have what you desire, without the neediness, of course.

I’m so glad that my ex didn’t come back. Instead of relying upon a person to make me happy, like I did with him, my current guy adds to my happiness, and I, him. And, I think that’s where a lot of people go wrong, as well. Your happiness should NEVER be dependent upon another person – we have to make our own and then have people who add to it. So, if you are feeling less-than due to a persons’ absence, that’s something you should work on before you even attempt to bring someone back into your life. No one should have that much power over you EVER.

I would not have learned any of the above if it hadn’t been for Lanie and her books. Neville taught me a lot, but her books made it less complex for me. THANK YOU!

10/18/2017 11:01 pm  #2

Re: My success :)

Piper,

Thank you for this story! It’s not only uplifting, but I’m really happy for you also. It’s almost one of those examples of “him or something better” when setting an intention. Which kind of leads me to my question. I feel like I’m a little lost lately. I want to “reset” an intention. Do I have to do something specific or just start applying Lanie’s techniques nightly and letting it go? I’m like back to square 1 with LOA. Thanks! And congrats !

10/19/2017 12:21 pm  #3

forgetmenot111 wrote:

Piper,

Thank you for this story! It’s not only uplifting, but I’m really happy for you also. It’s almost one of those examples of “him or something better” when setting an intention. Which kind of leads me to my question. I feel like I’m a little lost lately. I want to “reset” an intention. Do I have to do something specific or just start applying Lanie’s techniques nightly and letting it go? I’m like back to square 1 with LOA. Thanks! And congrats !

THANK YOOOUU!

So, I really think you need to figure out what exactly you want, and then you can go from there to set your intention. Sometimes we think we want things that we really don't. I know that if my ex had come back like I thought I had wanted, we would not have worked out - he couldn't provide me, emotionally, with what I truly desired. My guy now does and understands me much better. 

You can always ask for guidance. I believe, like Neville teaches, that there is no "out there," but WE are the universe, so relax and ask for direction and you will get it. 

10/19/2017 8:42 pm  #4

Thank you so much for your beautiful story Piper! I believe that once you worked on yourself that your vibration was not in alignment with your "ex" which is probably best for both of you. I am so glad you found love and are happy! XOXO 

10/19/2017 9:41 pm  #5

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Thank you so much for your beautiful story Piper! I believe that once you worked on yourself that your vibration was not in alignment with your "ex" which is probably best for both of you. I am so glad you found love and are happy! XOXO 

Thank you! That makes sense to me now, but it wouldn't have before. I think my guy is much better suited to me and we desire the same things in life, which is SO important.

10/20/2017 7:39 am  #6

Piper wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Thank you! That makes sense to me now, but it wouldn't have before. I think my guy is much better suited to me and we desire the same things in life, which is SO important.

Piper,
Thanks for your response! I’m really happy for you. How exciting. Well this is where I’m at. I’m feeling good about myself. I do want to keep working out a little more though so maybe I do have a little more work. But, I was so hung up on my ex that I did start to neglect myself. Now I feel like I do still want him back, but I’m not against meeting anyone else either. So I guess my question is: once I’m in my perfect state by myself, how do I go about setting an intention for him or something better? And then what do I do once my intention is set? Visualize? Do Lanie’s techniques? thanks!

Board footera