LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2017 8:40 am  #1

OMG It worked........I think. Or he is up to his old tricks

Ok long story short, last year I met a guy, I wasn't really looking for a relationship at the time but he pursued me and kept pursuing me until I gave into his charms and eventually fell for him........hard. But something felt off, he made excuses about my messages not going thru cause his phone was supposedly broken, made excuses to never stick to plans we made etc and then he just went completely silent on me.

I ended up going to his house one night to make sure he was ok, but the woman who he told me was his housemate answered the door and asked who I was. I then was told she was his long term girlfriend. I was upset, livid but yes call me a fool I still had feelings for him. I cut him out of my life, deleted everything of him on my phone, did BW and PW and also did the love spell for a fortnight. I then ended up feeling useless like I couldn't win so I stopped completely, and threw out the picture of him candle used for the spell.

A few months past then one night I logged into my unused for months badoo account to close it for good..........and behold there was notifications of him viewing my profile on there. I sent him a message saying "does your GF know your on here still" thinking I wont hear back zip. He replied an hour later saying he and his GF broke up, he is living back at his mothers and he is so very sorry for lying to me and that he fell for me when he first met me but was in a toxic relationship and was too comfortable with the living situation of owing a house with her. He said he wanted to see me again and I said I demand a proper apology in person and a massive explanation why. So he said we would catch up on monday after work. after that night I began doing BW and PW on him again.

He texted me saying he cant due to a meeting after work (fair enough) and said tomorrow night instead. He never showed up or replied to my texts. I ended up sending him an email saying "so whats the deal? where is my apology" He replied that he was sick yesterday and sent me a text (which I never got but I have no problems receiving texts on my phone from anyone) and replied can I see you on the weekend. I smell suspicion again, maybe he is still with his GF? I know Im an idiot and a fool for still having feelings for him but I cannot help it.

Could my introduction of using PW and BW on him again hinder any progress? cause now I feel like its gone backwards since I started using Lanies techniques again

10/18/2017 10:40 am  #2

Re: OMG It worked........I think. Or he is up to his old tricks

I hate to say the same thing over and over, but you get what you expect - if you are putting the feelings out there that he is "up to no good," then that's what you're going to see in your reality. Maybe do some sessions where you hear and see him do what you desire.

Also, maybe some don't agree with me on this, but I think expecting/wanting an apology from anyone is ego driven *shrug.* It's so important to just forgive and move on, even though there are situations where that is more difficult and is a process. But the little things should be easier.

10/18/2017 12:03 pm  #3

I would also say that he is manipulative and selfish. 
When you do PW on someone who is loving and "normal" it integrates in their minds differently then it does in mind of someone who is a cheater. So, the way a cheater behaves and feels  when is influenced by your energy is different from what a decent guy would behave and feel. The same sent energy but different kinds of  recepient charachters. Like  planting a grass on healthy ground and planting that same seeds of grass on hard ground that isn't so fertile. 

Last edited by Missy (10/18/2017 12:05 pm)

10/23/2017 2:28 pm  #4

Winters_Rain wrote:

Ok long story short, last year I met a guy, I wasn't really looking for a relationship at the time but he pursued me and kept pursuing me until I gave into his charms and eventually fell for him........hard. But something felt off, he made excuses about my messages not going thru cause his phone was supposedly broken, made excuses to never stick to plans we made etc and then he just went completely silent on me.

I ended up going to his house one night to make sure he was ok, but the woman who he told me was his housemate answered the door and asked who I was. I then was told she was his long term girlfriend. I was upset, livid but yes call me a fool I still had feelings for him. I cut him out of my life, deleted everything of him on my phone, did BW and PW and also did the love spell for a fortnight. I then ended up feeling useless like I couldn't win so I stopped completely, and threw out the picture of him candle used for the spell.

A few months past then one night I logged into my unused for months badoo account to close it for good..........and behold there was notifications of him viewing my profile on there. I sent him a message saying "does your GF know your on here still" thinking I wont hear back zip. He replied an hour later saying he and his GF broke up, he is living back at his mothers and he is so very sorry for lying to me and that he fell for me when he first met me but was in a toxic relationship and was too comfortable with the living situation of owing a house with her. He said he wanted to see me again and I said I demand a proper apology in person and a massive explanation why. So he said we would catch up on monday after work. after that night I began doing BW and PW on him again.

He texted me saying he cant due to a meeting after work (fair enough) and said tomorrow night instead. He never showed up or replied to my texts. I ended up sending him an email saying "so whats the deal? where is my apology" He replied that he was sick yesterday and sent me a text (which I never got but I have no problems receiving texts on my phone from anyone) and replied can I see you on the weekend. I smell suspicion again, maybe he is still with his GF? I know Im an idiot and a fool for still having feelings for him but I cannot help it.

Could my introduction of using PW and BW on him again hinder any progress? cause now I feel like its gone backwards since I started using Lanies techniques again

Never ever entertain an unwanted feeling or think sympathetically about any wrong in any shape or form.
Do not dwell on the imperfections of yourself or anyone else. To do so is to impress on the subconscious with these limitations which will make them all all true! Your thoughts reinforce the bad situation anytime you think a bad thought about anyone! ~ Neville Goddard

10/23/2017 2:48 pm  #5

One more thing I have to say is

How you see a person at any given moment calls forth that version of that person! This means if I am judging someone or focusing on the things that I don’t like about that person you will experience exactly that! If you want to know how You see someone notice how they show up for you! It’s our “ego’s” that keep us from shifting our viewpoints about others. We believe that if people act badly in anyway they deserve our negative attention even if it’s silently to ourselves because we feel justified in seeing them in a negative light we lock in that version of them! We need to stop playing the victim! When you blame someone for hurting you you lock in the very thing that you are blaming him for! The energy of being disrespected are universal request to the universe!! This is from and article I read that made a lot of sense to me I hope it helps 💞

10/23/2017 3:05 pm  #6

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Winters_Rain wrote:

Never ever entertain an unwanted feeling or think sympathetically about any wrong in any shape or form.
Do not dwell on the imperfections of yourself or anyone else. To do so is to impress on the subconscious with these limitations which will make them all all true! Your thoughts reinforce the bad situation anytime you think a bad thought about anyone! ~ Neville Goddard

I LOVE THIS! Thank you for posting it. I think everyone can get to a point where they overthink about someone/something and allow negative thoughts to take hold, if only for a split second. I have been struggling with this all day for some weird reason and it's just what I needed, like a swift kick .

10/23/2017 3:33 pm  #7

Piper wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Winters_Rain wrote:

I LOVE THIS! Thank you for posting it. I think everyone can get to a point where they overthink about someone/something and allow negative thoughts to take hold, if only for a split second. I have been struggling with this all day for some weird reason and it's just what I needed, like a swift kick .

Oh yay!! I go back to this quote in my head when I’m slipping back too!😀💞

10/23/2017 3:53 pm  #8

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Piper wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Oh yay!! I go back to this quote in my head when I’m slipping back too!😀💞

Thank you. I will keep it as a note in my phone and read it when I am feeling off.

10/23/2017 8:30 pm  #9

This is awesome!!

so maybe you can help me on this thread. I sent my POi a video of me today venting in an outfit that my coworkers ordered for Halloween to wear to work & it was very inappropriate due to a lot of cleavage. So he wrote back “you’re lucky a boob didn’t pop out! You look good, but not work appropriate 😂” so I thought he was being playful so I jokingly said back “you’re lucky a boob didn’t pop out! Thanks!” And he wrote “haha 👍🏼“  I feel like I’m overthinking again. He gave me a compliment about the way I looked and then he was just blah. Thoughts? Anyone!!

Thanks!
xx

11/08/2017 11:18 am  #10

deleted comment

Last edited by Catt_Winter (11/08/2017 11:23 am)

Board footera