LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2017 6:13 am  #1

Share some of my experiences

Long story short. I met him last year and we were together for more than a year. This July, we broke up because he said he felt so uncomfortable together and maybe he did not like me anymore. After a month sadness, I found Lanie's book and started to use PW and BWD. 
So three months, what I got were most of my Snapchat stories, he read and sometimes I dreamed about him and I often came across things related with him (his favorite show, one of the games he played). I asked some of my friend who told me about Lanie, she said I attracted whatever happened to me, so I believe these are all signs to me. 
But things happen a bit strangely now : I went to a trip in Europe for 2 months (1 month after starting to using LOA), during that time, I did not think about him and I still continued to visualize and I felt great. After I came back, I felt much happier and my frequency was way much better than before (most of the time I am happy and do not care about too much). But, I started to have some illusion about him. When I was waiting for the traffic light, I could see him standing next to me and try to hug me. It feels like he is around me and I am still with him. Sometimes, I would always get int the bus or the train going to his house. I think my mind is still in the mode that I am with him.
I am not sure whether this happen to anyone yet? I am not sure whether this is a good thing or not? Whether this means I am too hurry or still focus on him too much?  But I still use PW in the morning and BWD in the night and keep positive and believe we are together.  I enjoy my life more and put all myself in my life rather than him more.
Thanks! Sister!

Board footera