LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2017 12:21 pm  #1

9 months

I have been doing the technique on and off for around 9 months - since my guy and I broke up. Recently, some really devastating things happened; the death of a loved one, problems at work, moving to a new home while having the flu, breaking my thumb (this all happened within two weeks)  and one night when I went out for drinks with my coworkers, I friended him on social media with a "what the hell" attitude because I was already like, the universe wouldn't just slam me again! Stupid me... he immediately changed his profile picture to him and a girl and did not accept the request.

Of course I decided to investigate and this girl is his girlfriend; I'm assuming  the girl he left me for. My heart sank. And I was bombarded on her social media of pictures of her and him and his family. I hadn't checked his social media or spoken to him at all in the past 9 months, so this was a blow.

My first thought was, fine I give up. Even though I thought for sure that it was working, especially because the most insane signs were appearing to me telling me to keep going, he'll be back. Now, I don't know what to think of those signs, but I wanted to ask for insight from you all.

Should I give up? Let go?  Or should I try again? More intensely? Now that I know someone else is definitely still in the mix and I can use that to my advantage?

One thing I should mention, is that during this time, a different ex who left me 8 years ago basically tried to leave his wife for me. Even though I never used the technique on him - he even tried calling me around  20 times a day until he gave up because I wouldn't answer. What am I doing wrong?? Lol why is it hitting other people but not the one I want?

Thanks everyone!

11/04/2017 5:20 pm  #2

Re: 9 months

This may come across as a bit controversial, so I'd love to hear Lanie's opinion on this. I fully believe that we can have anything we desire, however, I also feel like there are some things that are just not meant to be. I know, this isn't how it's supposed to work. BUT, using my own situation, I've come to see how this could happen. I think there are some people that are just supposed to be together. We tend to not see it until that person comes crashing into your life.

I was 1,000% positive that my ex was the one I wanted and that we were even meant for each other, but I see now that I was just dependent upon him for my happiness, and I am so much better off now with my guy and that I can see where strange things happened to get us together. We are very in-tuned with each other and we can sense one another - we are very connected. I think part of this is due to using Lanie's techniques, but also because we are just perfect for each other. 

I'm not saying this is the case for you, and I really struggled with being open to anyone else because I wanted what I wanted, but he wasn't right for me. So, that may be something to take into consideration.

11/04/2017 6:29 pm  #3

people create their own reality. there is no such thing as meant to be or not meant to be.

11/04/2017 6:47 pm  #4

echo wrote:

people create their own reality. there is no such thing as meant to be or not meant to be.

This is dependent upon ones belief, and I'm simply sharing mine.

Board footera