LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2017 7:50 am  #1

Broke no contact last night.

Hi all!

So my break up is very very recent, I'm doing the technique sometimes but not often as I feel quite angry and upset still. Last night, I realised why I was so angry as I felt he didn't try and just got rid of me without any effort into making us work whilst I made all the effort. So I wrote a long letter detailing this to him and then I sent it him. Not sure if this was a good idea or not but it made me feel better?

1/11/2018 8:31 am  #2

Re: Broke no contact last night.

Just work on self love first

2/09/2018 8:44 pm  #3

Re: Broke no contact last night.

Write but don't send, burn negative letters and let the negative emotions burn with them. Lanie talks about scripting and how powerful it is, if you continue to write negative things and not burning them they will come to life. I also read online the last thing a man wants to do after a break up is to "talk about the break up". They bask in their new found freedom and cutting contact is the best way to let them feel the lost. I made the mistake of apologizing and trying to rehash everything and it doesn't work. It's better to accept it, in their eyes let them think we are doing hella fine. Find some new activities to do, have fun, get a new hairstyle, now is the time for self love. Best wishes keep us updated.

Board footera