LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2017 12:50 am  #1

New here, need some help:)

*warning long post*
Hi everyone! I'm trying to manifest ex back we broke up because of his sister not being supportive and asking him to break up otherwise she'll tell their parents and he would be in deep trouble ( some families in India are Orthodox and believe their boys are still little kids even when they're 20 ) anyways. I made some mistakes I begged him and pleaded him but also at the end of the day, I told him I understand (with a heavy heart though) but I was just not over the fact that this is happening. I was so upset and depressed. We decided to stay friends our whole friend circle is the same. I was so devastated, I couldn't think , couldn't eat, couldn't talk, couldn't sleep. All what I wanted to do was cry. We were so happy and this happened all of a sudden, I just didn't know how to move on. I just knew one thing that him and I are meant to be and there's no way I'm losing him no way! A very close person to me used to tell me that if he truly loves you he will come back and I was sure of it. I used to text him daily just like before when we were just friends but he was so cold, so I stopped doing it. I didn't text him, didn't contact him and gathered myself up. I didn't know about LOA at that time and this was just 5 months back. I thought I need to do something, I need peace. I started going to our holy place every day. The place I hadn't visited for almost two years because I didn't have faith in God. Guess this was his way to make me come back to him ❤️ It was peaceful there. And after less than 15 days he texted me he was normal and so lively. After that we started meeting, I have manifested so much just not our relationship but other little things. We have our own intimate time ❤️ we meet up ❤️ he has even told me while looking at me smiling that he already has his girl and that was the best moment it felt so good but he just won't say what I want him to. I just discovered Lanie and her books. But I don't know where to start from. Should I buy the PW first or BWD ? Please help me out! Xo

Last edited by Purpledust07 (11/24/2017 12:56 am)

11/24/2017 3:34 am  #2

Re: New here, need some help:)

Welcome Purpledust07  

I would suggest you buy PW first as this explains everything about the technique and how to do it - it will become your 'manifesting guru'! 
Well done in taking time to find yourself again too, this is a big part of manifesting what you want in life - you need to be happy as a person for great things to come to you.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards

Board footera