LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2017 8:59 pm  #1

My success story Part II

Hello girls.

On September 2016 I manifested my ex back. This forum helped me a lot in so many ways. But I have to tell you that I have been struggling for months. I did manifest the man, but not the relationship I wanted because I was only focused on getting him back. I thought: I will solve our problems later.
And guess what? Our relationship worsened.
During those months I meditated, visualized, etc...
I didn’t know what else to do. He has a very bad temper, he yells, throw things, and he even insulted me. It was like a devil was inside him. I was really desperate, sad and anxious all the time.
But my trust in the universe never disappear.

One day I made the suggestion of going to a couple’s workshop. It lasted a whole weekend. He agreed to go, but he wasn’t very happy about it.
That day he began to change...
After that, we went to a session of therapy with the same psychologist of the workshop.
It was horrible. You know, the typical scene of one blaming the other. That psychologist sent us to an AA group (not exactly AA, but they follow the same 12 step program to treat people with alcoholism, drug addiction, neurosis, codependency, etc...)

BTW, my man is a drug addict. He smoked loads of pot every single day, but he denied that he had a problem... he also used all the existing drugs during his life, but he said that he didn’t have a problem. Absolute denial.

We had to go to a retreat to accomplish step 4 and 5 of the 12 steps, which are: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

During the retreat, we were separated.

We had to write the story of our life, even the most shameful parts. It was really intense, but we had the chance to liberate ourselves from resentment.

When we got home, he became another person completely. He is always happy and grateful, he stopped smoking pot, he is more loving and he is learning to show his emotions. We are learning to communicate respectfully also.

And I feel like a big stone was lifted from my back. I now know why I react the way I do, I know what are my fears and what events of my life affected me.

So ladies, my point is: I asked the universe for the perfect relationship with Juan. I didn’t know how the universe will give me that, and a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts were the channel.

Mysterious ways, right?

Don’t ever give up, please.

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (11/24/2017 9:06 pm)

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

11/26/2017 2:00 am  #2

Re: My success story Part II

Where do you want your relationship to go with him?

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

11/26/2017 4:19 pm  #3

I want to grow old with him and to evolve as a person,
We attract what we are. I attracted him in the first place because we vibrated at the same frequency. I mean, my self worth was on the floor, that’s why I got involved with him and not with a more complete man.
So now it is the right time to acknowledge my own flaws.
If I heal and if he heals, we can live happy happily ever after. If I heal and he doesn’t, I will be able to move on.
Bottom line: everything is about you. Do you want a prince? You should become a princess.
We attract toads because we are also frogs.  (wink)

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

11/26/2017 10:14 pm  #4

I'm glad everything is working out for you <3

11/27/2017 1:29 am  #5

JCB

I haven't been on here for the longest while and it was a pleasure to so your story. Thank you for sharing you journey so honestly and openly.

I too have made the error of focusing on manifesting the reconciliation, to then be faced with all the old resistance resurfacing about the relationship and hindering the flow.

But the goof thing is really you can never go wrong. As long as you stay in faith every step positive or negative will simply show you what you need to do or change.

It's a journey and there is a reason Neville says focus on the desired end result - that's where your dreams and wishes are - not in the text messages or even the reconciliation.

Keep up the faith. And stay positive and keep forward focused. You can only do for you - your love will catch up and if he doesn't well that's because you expanded beyond him and your match to that newexpansion will come (but I sure the end will be you and Juan living in bliss forever 😉).

11/27/2017 1:47 am  #6

Oasiscalm wrote:

JCB

I haven't been on here for the longest while and it was a pleasure to so your story. Thank you for sharing you journey so honestly and openly.

I too have made the error of focusing on manifesting the reconciliation, to then be faced with all the old resistance resurfacing about the relationship and hindering the flow.

But the goof thing is really you can never go wrong. As long as you stay in faith every step positive or negative will simply show you what you need to do or change.

It's a journey and there is a reason Neville says focus on the desired end result - that's where your dreams and wishes are - not in the text messages or even the reconciliation.

Keep up the faith. And stay positive and keep forward focused. You can only do for you - your love will catch up and if he doesn't well that's because you expanded beyond him and your match to that newexpansion will come (but I sure the end will be you and Juan living in bliss forever 😉).

What a sweet response.  😍

Board footera