LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2017 11:45 pm  #1

3rd party manifested after 6 months of NC

Hi,

I've been in NC for 6 months. And a few days ago my fear materialized. I was actually ready to reach out to him, but I looked up a girl he became friends with 2 months ago and saw picture of them at a christmas lunch together. Right after that I deactivated my fb and delete my snapchat. But yesterday I redownloaded snapchat and logged in... To see what I feared. He rarely upload stories. But he posted a picture with her with the caption "Bae".

I am in the process of trying to get myself back and I also feel like I deserve to be treated much better. However.. I still want him. And I know he is the one. We're in diff continent and didnt spend a lot of time physically together but we spent an entire 6-7 months talking before that.

However... I feel weak. Throught this 6 months of NC i have been feeling good more than bad.. Yet the fear materialize before anything good. I would appreciate any guidance and success stories despite the 3rd party and distance and NC...

Ps. I think she's gay. But what is going in with them shouldnt matter.... But to me it still does. And i'm working on changing that.

Thank you...

12/10/2017 11:54 pm  #2

Re: 3rd party manifested after 6 months of NC

I'm sorry!  Different continents and very little time together didn't allow for a strong connection.  My suggestion is to move forward and stay friends if possible.  I don't know whether the 6-7 months of talking was about a relationship or just a friendship but either way you cannot stay stuck on one person for such a long period of time.  The way to receive what you desire is by living your life, having fun, creating new friendships and relationships and NOT waiting for one person.  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera