LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2017 6:36 am  #1

The Third Eye

Hi the blessed ones!!
I have read quite some articles and heard/read articles/watched videos about the third eye (even our dearest Lanie mentioned about it in some of her meditation guidance), can anyone explain to me what does the third eye has to do with manifestation? How to open up the third eye? Will it help us manifest a lot easier?
Although i have read some articles&watched some videos discussing about the third eye, i would still LOVE to have the 2nd, 34d, 4th, 5th....10th,...20th opinion.
So please comment if you can help me with my questions.

Thanks in advance! Have a great weekends!!!

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (12/09/2017 6:37 am)

12/10/2017 11:51 pm  #2

Re: The Third Eye

" the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness"

12/13/2017 5:06 pm  #3

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Hi the blessed ones!!
I have read quite some articles and heard/read articles/watched videos about the third eye (even our dearest Lanie mentioned about it in some of her meditation guidance), can anyone explain to me what does the third eye has to do with manifestation? How to open up the third eye? Will it help us manifest a lot easier?
Although i have read some articles&watched some videos discussing about the third eye, i would still LOVE to have the 2nd, 34d, 4th, 5th....10th,...20th opinion.

Hello sweetie, I’ve actually have done a lot of research on this topic and for me when I finally was able to open my third eye I felt closer to him and actually would feel a wave of energy going up and down my leg among other things like light bubbles popping through my leg. It’s actually kinda of a funny feeling but nothing too freaky I just can feel his energy among others now especially when it’s intense feelings!  Honestly I think it just makes you closer to a higher conciousness that’s all nothing too out of this world 😂

12/14/2017 7:38 am  #4

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Hello sweetie, I’ve actually have done a lot of research on this topic and for me when I finally was able to open my third eye I felt closer to him and actually would feel a wave of energy going up and down my leg among other things like light bubbles popping through my leg. It’s actually kinda of a funny feeling but nothing too freaky I just can feel his energy among others now especially when it’s intense feelings! Honestly I think it just makes you closer to a higher conciousness that’s all nothing too out of this world 😂

Mcleanie did you find any meditations/techniques etc that helped you open your third eye?  I just seem to have darkness when I try.....i've tried relaxing and not forcing and just seeing what happens but nothing!

12/15/2017 5:49 am  #5

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Hi the blessed ones!!

Hello sweetie, I’ve actually have done a lot of research on this topic and for me when I finally was able to open my third eye I felt closer to him and actually would feel a wave of energy going up and down my leg among other things like light bubbles popping through my leg. It’s actually kinda of a funny feeling but nothing too freaky I just can feel his energy among others now especially when it’s intense feelings!  Honestly I think it just makes you closer to a higher conciousness that’s all nothing too out of this world 😂

I tried to open up my 3rd eye twice and i felt goosebumps and tingling all over my body through the whole process (almost 45 minutes), idk if that's counted..??
And one morning when i woke up after meditating to open up my 3rd eye the night before-still lingering on my bed while meditating, i felt like my right hand is touching something solid...hmm..

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (12/15/2017 5:53 am)

12/15/2017 9:27 am  #6

By the way, i had dreams seeing this woman that i have never seen before and she always looked angry and shady. After that my man would appear and gave me hugs...and that's all happened after i did third eye opening meditations..it's kinda creepy, but instead of scared me it just makes me even more curious..

Board footera