LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2017 8:29 pm  #1

This is works. EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT

Hello guys, I want to start off saying that this is going to be a long post, but I hope that it gives hope to the women here who need it =). I am thirty years old, so I am long passed the age that I believe in love at first sight. Or- so I thought. When I met J, I had already been married and divorced (Marriages and divorces are fairly common in the military and I am now a vet). Not saying that the experience made me bitter- but it definitely made me more careful.

​J and I had the same circle of friends for years but he and I never met (back in 2010). We never met then because when he was home, I was deployed and vice-versa. And I was also still married at the time (not happily, but loyal and would never cheat). Thus, had we met at that time, it wouldn't have worked out.

​J and I met through a dating app in May of 2016. On our first date, I messaged my best friends and I said VERBATIM "guys, I don't know what the f*ck just happened, but I'm pretty sure that I just met the man I'm going to marry... no wait. I am SURE". It was the most AMAZING thing. we found out on our second date just how close we have been to meeting in the past. We have been to the same places with the same people, and have been to these people's homes- again, just at opposite times.

​J deployed in August 2016. I had NO DOUBT that I was going to wait for him to return so that we could continue our relationship. My friends told me I was silly because I had only known him a few short months, but I had NO DOUBT. During his deployment, we used all sorts of apps to communicate. WhatsApp, telegram, facebook, you name it. Depending on which one gave him the best cell-reception at the time, was the one that we used. One day he messaged me on facebook. Facebook, doesn't delete any messages. so as I was reading his typical "hey babe" message, I scrolled up and saw that he had messaged me SIX YEARS AGO in 2010, almost to the DAY of our first date. His message was basically saying "hey, I think I know you, or know of you. would you be interested in meeting up sometime?". He didn't remember sending the message, at first. but then slowly he remembered that he had a HUGE crush on me based on what our mutual friends have told him about me and they all said "if she weren't with M, then you guys would be great together". I should note that my friends didn't like my ex-husband and they were just waiting for me to end the marriage. They aren't bad people that hoped for an affair or anything like that. they were great people that saw that I was unhappy and wanted a different circumstance for me. So J decided he wanted to reach out to see if there was anything there but I never saw the message.  I know.. it's amazing but wait...

​J comes back from his deployment, and the honeymoon phase of our  relationship ended. As a hopeless romantic, I had a hard time with that. I guess I was fearful that I was going to end up in a loveless relationship again. so I thought of all the worst circumstances. The "What if he doesn't love me as much anymore?", or "What if he doesn't think I'm as pretty?" and "I don't think he cares as much about me anymore because he isn't as romantic". The typical stuff. This OF COURSE caused the demise of our relationship in April of 2017. Crazy how a relationship that didn't even last a year can affect me so much.

​After we broke up, we took turns trying to initiate contact and to see where the other one was at. But I kept thinking, that he was stubborn and wouldn't say the words to make me feel like I can open my heart up to him again. We basically took turns leaving each other "breadcrumbs". It was insanely difficult.

​He deployed again in August of 2017. I said to myself that if I still have feelings for him by the end of his deployment, then I will tell him how I feel. But I would use this time to focus on ME. I read ALL of Lanie's books and watched a lot of videos about LOA. But focused mostly on self-love and rebuilding. During this time, J and I kept in casual contact (maybe a few times a month). THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY! Ladies, I KEPT THINKING THAT HE WAS STUBBORN AND WOULDNT OPEN UP TO ME! I THOUGHT THAT! I MADE THAT MY REALITY!

This hit me like a TON of bricks. So I started doing manifesting and began thinking about him differently. instead of thinking "when J stops being stubborn, we can make this work", I thought "J is willing to open up his heart and share his feelings with me....".

THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! He is still deployed, BUT HE WILL BE HOME IN A FEW DAYS. AND GUESS WHAT???? I woke up to a message that said "what would you say if I asked you to marry me?"
​I was ELATED! we talked and he said everything I manifested!

Here are some details, because I know how much we love details:
​"I will work on being a more open person, because being without you, sucked"
​"Lets fix us"
"I love love love loooooveeee you"
​"I don't care about the fights, I don't care about anything. I just want you. we can make this work"
​"I should've fought for us, I never should have walked away"
​"I love you. I always have. the feelings never went away"
"I'll be home in a few days, I can't wait to kiss you"
​"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

​He is amazing, and I AM going to marry him. My initial gut instinct was correct, but i let my past relationships inject fear into this one. Never again. Never again.

​So ladies, please change your mindset, if you are thinking "ugh. manifesting isn't working because he's so stubborn" then it won't work, because you just projected stubbornness onto him.

​Lastly, Thank you to all of the ladies here that posted their success stories. They kept me hopeful when I was at my lowest. I hope that everyone will continue to post success stories and that we continue to support each other.

All my love,
S

Last edited by loveone1 (12/13/2017 8:35 pm)

12/14/2017 10:39 am  #2

Re: This is works. EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT

I was in the middle of crafting my success story, but I couldn't resist the urge to stop and read yours. This is an INCREDIBLE story!  I'm so proud of you, and how you came through this journey.  I wish you both all the love, light and success your hearts (and hands) can hold.

12/14/2017 2:16 pm  #3

Oh my God!  .... incredible!  

Excellent reminder that people are who we think they are.  Huge congratulations to you!! Absolutely wonderful. I have just had to read the text message part again because it's so amazing!

Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration to us all 

12/15/2017 2:25 pm  #4

Thank you both so much for all of the love =).

12/18/2017 7:23 pm  #5

loveone1 wrote:

Hello guys, I want to start off saying that this is going to be a long post, but I hope that it gives hope to the women here who need it =). I am thirty years old, so I am long passed the age that I believe in love at first sight. Or- so I thought. When I met J, I had already been married and divorced (Marriages and divorces are fairly common in the military and I am now a vet). Not saying that the experience made me bitter- but it definitely made me more careful.

​J and I had the same circle of friends for years but he and I never met (back in 2010). We never met then because when he was home, I was deployed and vice-versa. And I was also still married at the time (not happily, but loyal and would never cheat). Thus, had we met at that time, it wouldn't have worked out.

​J and I met through a dating app in May of 2016. On our first date, I messaged my best friends and I said VERBATIM "guys, I don't know what the f*ck just happened, but I'm pretty sure that I just met the man I'm going to marry... no wait. I am SURE". It was the most AMAZING thing. we found out on our second date just how close we have been to meeting in the past. We have been to the same places with the same people, and have been to these people's homes- again, just at opposite times.

​J deployed in August 2016. I had NO DOUBT that I was going to wait for him to return so that we could continue our relationship. My friends told me I was silly because I had only known him a few short months, but I had NO DOUBT. During his deployment, we used all sorts of apps to communicate. WhatsApp, telegram, facebook, you name it. Depending on which one gave him the best cell-reception at the time, was the one that we used. One day he messaged me on facebook. Facebook, doesn't delete any messages. so as I was reading his typical "hey babe" message, I scrolled up and saw that he had messaged me SIX YEARS AGO in 2010, almost to the DAY of our first date. His message was basically saying "hey, I think I know you, or know of you. would you be interested in meeting up sometime?". He didn't remember sending the message, at first. but then slowly he remembered that he had a HUGE crush on me based on what our mutual friends have told him about me and they all said "if she weren't with M, then you guys would be great together". I should note that my friends didn't like my ex-husband and they were just waiting for me to end the marriage. They aren't bad people that hoped for an affair or anything like that. they were great people that saw that I was unhappy and wanted a different circumstance for me. So J decided he wanted to reach out to see if there was anything there but I never saw the message.  I know.. it's amazing but wait...

​J comes back from his deployment, and the honeymoon phase of our  relationship ended. As a hopeless romantic, I had a hard time with that. I guess I was fearful that I was going to end up in a loveless relationship again. so I thought of all the worst circumstances. The "What if he doesn't love me as much anymore?", or "What if he doesn't think I'm as pretty?" and "I don't think he cares as much about me anymore because he isn't as romantic". The typical stuff. This OF COURSE caused the demise of our relationship in April of 2017. Crazy how a relationship that didn't even last a year can affect me so much.

​After we broke up, we took turns trying to initiate contact and to see where the other one was at. But I kept thinking, that he was stubborn and wouldn't say the words to make me feel like I can open my heart up to him again. We basically took turns leaving each other "breadcrumbs". It was insanely difficult.

​He deployed again in August of 2017. I said to myself that if I still have feelings for him by the end of his deployment, then I will tell him how I feel. But I would use this time to focus on ME. I read ALL of Lanie's books and watched a lot of videos about LOA. But focused mostly on self-love and rebuilding. During this time, J and I kept in casual contact (maybe a few times a month). THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY! Ladies, I KEPT THINKING THAT HE WAS STUBBORN AND WOULDNT OPEN UP TO ME! I THOUGHT THAT! I MADE THAT MY REALITY!

This hit me like a TON of bricks. So I started doing manifesting and began thinking about him differently. instead of thinking "when J stops being stubborn, we can make this work", I thought "J is willing to open up his heart and share his feelings with me....".

THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! He is still deployed, BUT HE WILL BE HOME IN A FEW DAYS. AND GUESS WHAT???? I woke up to a message that said "what would you say if I asked you to marry me?"
​I was ELATED! we talked and he said everything I manifested!

Here are some details, because I know how much we love details:
​"I will work on being a more open person, because being without you, sucked"
​"Lets fix us"
"I love love love loooooveeee you"
​"I don't care about the fights, I don't care about anything. I just want you. we can make this work"
​"I should've fought for us, I never should have walked away"
​"I love you. I always have. the feelings never went away"
"I'll be home in a few days, I can't wait to kiss you"
​"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

​He is amazing, and I AM going to marry him. My initial gut instinct was correct, but i let my past relationships inject fear into this one. Never again. Never again.

​So ladies, please change your mindset, if you are thinking "ugh. manifesting isn't working because he's so stubborn" then it won't work, because you just projected stubbornness onto him.

​Lastly, Thank you to all of the ladies here that posted their success stories. They kept me hopeful when I was at my lowest. I hope that everyone will continue to post success stories and that we continue to support each other.

All my love,
S

OMG!! So happy for you!! This is so amazing and inspiring! Now, I feel like I've been making a mistake as well by thinking my POI is stubborn. I'll change this 😍 I have one question, did you like let go and detach? How much did you think and gave time to visualizations and affirmations?

12/19/2017 8:11 am  #6

Thank you for the love. I absolutely let go and detached. I was focused mostly on me. However, I still thought of him. This wasn't a big deal, since i KNEW he would do exactly as i envisioned. Secondly, I would say I did visualizations a couple of times a week. I hope this helps, and i wish you the best of luck on your journey.

12/20/2017 8:29 pm  #7

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

So, Katey, where is your success story?!  Can't wait to read it!

Well,

One of the reasons for my delay is that I am still overwhelmed by everything, because it is SO GOOD!  I'm going to post this in the success stories section of the forum - but I will also post it below. So without further ado:

I met my beloved a long time ago. We've known each other since college, and while we were friends, we did not considered entering into a relationship. To be frank he focused on partying, while I focused on getting the hell out of school ASAP. He also had an outrageous reputation around campus, which, on him - I found charming. More than that - in comparison to the person he was painted to be in all of these notorious stories, he was much different when he was around me. As an individual, I really liked him both inside and out. But at the time, romance with him was the last thing I was thinking about.

Fast forward to March 2016, and he and I reconnect. Over the course of about six months, we discover how much we have in common; so much that it became clear to the both of us that we were soulmates. We fell in love: deep, beautiful, passionate, exciting, and SCARY, scary love.  

But then....out of no where, it ended.  We didn't argue, and there was no fight; there were just his personal pressures, all my worries about the 'realness' of it all, and a few life circumstances that abruptly pulled us apart.

I was so hurt and confused. I'm normally the kind of woman who approaches everything in life with firm intellect and logic - so none of this 'so-called love story' made sense to me, especially in context of the deep love and depth of emotion. But internally, I was conflicted because  EVERYTHING in me said that this was real, and this kind of love was worth the effort. I started looking for all kinds of information to explain our connection, or at least help me to make sense of things. Through all this research, I stumbled on to Lanie's PW and BWD.  I read each book carefully, and decided to give it go; after all, what could I lose?

The next few months were interesting, to say the least.  I threw myself into using the techniques and reacquainting myself with universal law, and of course, LOA in particular. The motions I made helped me to feel a bit better, but I still wasn't seeing the results I really wanted. And as all of this was happening, I was also experiencing an empathic awakening.  My mind was expanding, and my little heart and soul were opening up - so my former routine of logic and emotional suppression was no longer working for me. At the same time, I was very worried that I was wasting my time; that NONE OF THIS WAS WORKING; and above all else - that I was going NUTS. The whole thing put me into a depression for a while. 

I decided to stop the techniques, and focus on taking better care of myself. I ended up doing CTC to help me heal, and I started a meditation practice to gain some peace. But with meditation came clarity - specifically, about how powerful energy transfer really is; and what a gift it is to have that energy within us. I realized just how connected I was to my beloved, and I knew at my core that he felt everything sent towards him through PW and BWD. Although I couldn't make 'logical' sense of it all, it was such a strong sense of internal knowing....and it turned into things like, feeling him when he thought of me, and random songs that I couldn't get out of my head. It was so weird! But at the same time, I was feeling at peace.  With that peace, I finally, FINALLY released the situation. I stopped thinking about whether or not it would happen for us, and started concentrating on Katey's happiness, with our without him. I went on with my life - and even started dating again.

About a month ago, and clear out of the blue, my love called me just to say (as he put it) 'Hi'. 

I was completely floored when that call came in. But I quickly got myself together and took that call.  He and I talked for a bit and had a great conversation. Just as I was ending the call, he said, 'Wait - I want to tell you something. I was afraid of how quickly I fell in love you, and I didn't handle it well, but I want you to know my feelings haven't changed.' He went on to basically say all the things I imagined him saying in my PW sessions - VERBATIM. And as for all those random songs I would think of? He revealed that he had certain songs he played over and over because they reminded him of me, and of us.

Now at the end of 2017 - we have started planning our lives together.  I'm filled with such gratitude and joy over how our love story is blossoming.  And for those of you who are still a little worried or fearful because your results have not yet materialized, PLEASE TRUST ME when I tell you that this is real. It works. At the very least, take this as confirmation of the amount of power we carry within us, and energy that we consistently put out in the universe. You just have to know that your happy ending is on the way; and while you wait, focus on growing and becoming even more beautiful versions of your already beautiful selves. 

So much love and light to every last one of you!

~KB

12/21/2017 3:53 pm  #8

Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing

Board footera