LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2017 2:13 pm  #1

My Update

Hola!

I was once so active here that I thought I'd share an update of what's been going on with me! As some of you may know,  I met a guy last summer that I was so excited about. However,  things didn't blossom the way I had started to dream of. Things came to a sudden stop and I found myself here and other forums gathering how to work on myself and attract the guy back into my life.  I also hoped to be able to help other people with the things I learned along the way!

Through my journey,  I used PW, BWD, Cut the Cord and the Love Spell but not limited to those. As I documented here,  I would have moments of success cracking through.  I explained how I could do BWD and start to receive messages from him as I completed the session or right after. Of course, I always desired more. I wanted things back on track to see where my connection with the guy would go.  

What ended up happening about 7 months ago is I had what I considered a crisis. Instead of doing techniques daily,  I fell back to doing it weekly. With my "crisis",  it just made the guy less of a priority. Quite frankly,  I had issues and I stopped doing techniques .  I accepted that they were powerful enough and I didn't have to keep doing them. I also started to care less and less about the guy.

A couple months into my "problems",  I accepted confirmation that the techniques 100% work. Mainly because as soon as I truly stopped doing them - it felt like I would never hear from him again.  That may seem odd. But,  as soon as I stopped lighting a fire under him - he stopped reaching out through the cracks for me. So it seemed.  But,  once again - I truly didn't care anymore. 

I came to a point where what I wanted was happiness. Complete and true happiness.  I started to study new life ideals.  I started to view life differently and realized that instead of going after complete and whole prosperity -  I was obsessed and desperate about one area.  The best way to explain it,  is that I now want every area of my life ok and ultimately -  I don't need a guy to be happy and it really shouldn't be a big deal if something doesn't work. It should be FUN to do these tools - not like a last ditch effort.   

Once I truly got to this place, I kid you not but the guy started to contact me all of the time.  He BEGS to see me. It is VERY obvious that I do laps in his mind. Once , I stepped out of my own way -  he started to do all of the stuff that I wanted. It's working.(always has been in the background) The gotcha gotcha is that the Av last year would have been thrilled but today's Av is indifferent.  :-) 

The biggest success for me is being happy and enjoying all of this.  I hope this helps someone. 

12/18/2017 3:24 pm  #2

Re: My Update

Massive congratulations!!! This is an amazing story and you have done amazingly well.  

So how do you want your story to end?  You have the version of him that you want, you are in control.  Are you indifferent about being with him, or is that just how you feel in his approach to you?  I am very curious to know!

If your story isn't an inspiration to keep on with the self love, I don't know what is.  Massive congrats again, not because you got him back, but because you got you back!!!

J xx

12/18/2017 4:22 pm  #3

Jag123,

My end goal is to be at an extremely high vibration.  I'm heading in that direction without trying to pay attention to what I can get at the end of it. I want to be in a place where when I do any of these techniques, it is out carefree fun and not a dying urge. 

Every single time he has asked me out,  I've been out the door busy or on a trip somewhere. I'm living and loving my life now.  I still find him attractive and I'd date him but it's like it's not like I'd run to him.  He and I talk all of the time and he contacts me first every single time now.

Right now,  there are things in my life that I'm getting in order. I'm not even 100% sure that it's a good time to be dating. I'm undecided if I want him to be a friend or lover now.  But,  if I decided that I wanted to start dating next week - I'd be open to seeing him.

12/18/2017 4:50 pm  #4

I'm soo happy for you!

Is this a guy you were writteing about all the time you were active?

12/18/2017 4:51 pm  #5

Missy,

LOL Yes.

12/18/2017 5:39 pm  #6

Loved your story! I wonder since you let go how did he start showing he is interested? He was messaging more and started paying more attention? This part where we let go and they start paying attention the moment they seemed not interested is so interesting.

12/18/2017 5:42 pm  #7

He kept messaging and begging when I ignored him and declined his requests

12/18/2017 6:14 pm  #8

Avaelle wrote:

He kept messaging and begging when I ignored him and declined his requests

Wow great! Congrats again! 

12/18/2017 9:26 pm  #9

Thank you. I think it is both

12/18/2017 10:42 pm  #10

Were you NC for a long time and he contacted you out of the blue? 

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera