LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2017 7:39 pm  #1

Can't relax. Help me out please

Hello everyone.
I recently bought Lanie's book, PW(Nov 30) and I've been doing her technique right after I completed reading the book. Ive seen a few changes and there are signs of him everywhere, his initial keeps popping everywhere,my friend sent me something that happened on Snapchat when he was seeing my score by holding on my name. He has an iPhone and in it when you do this on snapchat the background gets grey, like you can't see anything but when he long pressed on mine, my POI's name was in the background and I considered it as a sign. There have been too many instances. Although I don't pay much attention to signs since manifesting would be the biggest sign ever but I never ask for signs they just pop up everywhere. It's like the universe is again and again nudging me and telling me that yes, he's the one!
The thing is I do the technique every night before bed trying it in the alpha or if I can manage then in the theta state of mind and then drift off to sleep. Most of the times I see him in my dreams and it's like so real like I'm visiting in my dream like I do it in reality. But I get desperate and don't know how to relax and let go..I really need to relax and let go of everything for a while, I even didn't do the technique for 2 days, but he's on my mind 24/7 I don't know what to do it's causing me stress. Please give me some tips. Help me out please.
Thank you in advance
Xo

12/18/2017 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Can't relax. Help me out please

You seem a bit obsessed? No offense, of course, but you definitely need to relax. Maybe take a break from pw and get yourself centered again, because you seem too attached to the outcome. Also, I've always considered asking for signs as a lack of belief that you already have what you want. Your going to see his name because your focus is on seeing signs. That's just my opinion, though.

12/18/2017 9:03 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

You seem a bit obsessed? No offense, of course, but you definitely need to relax. Maybe take a break from pw and get yourself centered again, because you seem too attached to the outcome. Also, I've always considered asking for signs as a lack of belief that you already have what you want. Your going to see his name because your focus is on seeing signs. That's just my opinion, though.

I understand. But even if I take a break from pw, I can't make myself relax. I don't know how to let go of this attachment. That's why I need help

12/18/2017 10:45 pm  #4

Have you done the cord cutting meditation? Perhaps that will help.

12/19/2017 4:30 am  #5

Piper wrote:

Have you done the cord cutting meditation? Perhaps that will help.

Never tried. What is it about?

12/19/2017 8:46 am  #6

I would read some of the threads about it (I'm getting ready for work, so I cannot fully explain). I think this would be helpful for you.  You are clearly aware that you're obsessed, so that's the first step to rid yourself of it.

12/20/2017 12:21 pm  #7

Purpledust07 wrote:

Hello everyone.
I recently bought Lanie's book, PW(Nov 30) and I've been doing her technique right after I completed reading the book. Ive seen a few changes and there are signs of him everywhere, his initial keeps popping everywhere,my friend sent me something that happened on Snapchat when he was seeing my score by holding on my name. He has an iPhone and in it when you do this on snapchat the background gets grey, like you can't see anything but when he long pressed on mine, my POI's name was in the background and I considered it as a sign. There have been too many instances. Although I don't pay much attention to signs since manifesting would be the biggest sign ever but I never ask for signs they just pop up everywhere. It's like the universe is again and again nudging me and telling me that yes, he's the one!
The thing is I do the technique every night before bed trying it in the alpha or if I can manage then in the theta state of mind and then drift off to sleep. Most of the times I see him in my dreams and it's like so real like I'm visiting in my dream like I do it in reality. But I get desperate and don't know how to relax and let go..I really need to relax and let go of everything for a while, I even didn't do the technique for 2 days, but he's on my mind 24/7 I don't know what to do it's causing me stress. Please give me some tips. Help me out please.
Thank you in advance
Xo

It's hard to detach when you want something SO much and I completely understand.  But in order to manifest the person you need to let go.  I created the "cutting the cord" meditation to allow you the emotional freedom, peace of mind and detachment that helps you get what you desire.  It's only $5 on my website and the number of women writing to me telling me how quickly it works is amazing.  I'll bet that's all you need since you are visualizing, seeing signs that it's working and having dreams.  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera