LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2017 8:54 pm  #1

It works, my Darlings - IT WORKS!

Hey Beauties,

I want to tell you a little story....just to confirm the power of your mind and your manifestations.

A bit of background:  I met my beloved a long time ago. We've known each other since college, and while we were friends, we did not considered entering into a relationship. To be frank he focused on partying, while I focused on getting the hell out of school ASAP. He also had an outrageous reputation around campus, which, on him - I found charming. More than that - in comparison to the person he was painted to be in all of these notorious stories, he was much different when he was around me. As an individual, I really liked him both inside and out. But at the time, romance with him was the last thing I was thinking about.

Fast forward to March 2016, and he and I reconnect. Over the course of about six months, we discover how much we have in common; so much that it became clear to the both of us that we were soulmates. We fell in love: deep, beautiful, passionate, exciting, and SCARY, scary love.  

But then....out of no where, it ended.  We didn't argue, and there was no fight; there were just his personal pressures, all my worries about the 'realness' of it all, and a few life circumstances that abruptly pulled us apart.

I was so hurt and confused. I'm normally the kind of woman who approaches everything in life with firm intellect and logic - so none of this 'so-called love story' made sense to me, especially in context of the deep love and depth of emotion. But internally, I was conflicted because  EVERYTHING in me said that this was real, and this kind of love was worth the effort. I started looking for all kinds of information to explain our connection, or at least help me to make sense of things. Through all this research, I stumbled on to Lanie's PW and BWD.  I read each book carefully, and decided to give it go; after all, what could I lose?

The next few months were interesting, to say the least.  I threw myself into using the techniques and reacquainting myself with universal law, and of course, LOA in particular. The motions I made helped me to feel a bit better, but I still wasn't seeing the results I really wanted. And as all of this was happening, I was also experiencing an empathic awakening.  My mind was expanding, and my little heart and soul were opening up - so my former routine of logic and emotional suppression was no longer working for me. At the same time, I was very worried that I was wasting my time; that NONE OF THIS WAS WORKING; and above all else - that I was going NUTS. The whole thing put me into a depression for a while. 

I decided to stop the techniques, and focus on taking better care of myself. I ended up doing CTC to help me heal, and I started a meditation practice to gain some peace. But with meditation came clarity - specifically, about how powerful energy transfer really is; and what a gift it is to have that energy within us. I realized just how connected I was to my beloved, and I knew at my core that he felt everything sent towards him through PW and BWD. Although I couldn't make 'logical' sense of it all, it was such a strong sense of internal knowing....and it turned into things like, feeling him when he thought of me, and random songs that I couldn't get out of my head. It was so weird! But at the same time, I was feeling at peace.  With that peace, I finally, FINALLY released the situation. I stopped thinking about whether or not it would happen for us, and started concentrating on Katey's happiness, with our without him. I went on with my life - and even started dating again.

About a month ago, and clear out of the blue, my love called me just to say (as he put it) 'Hi'. 

I was completely floored when that call came in. But I quickly got myself together and took that call.  He and I talked for a bit and had a great conversation. Just as I was ending the call, he said, 'Wait - I want to tell you something. I was afraid of how quickly I fell in love you, and I didn't handle it well, but I want you to know my feelings haven't changed.' He went on to basically say all the things I imagined him saying in my PW sessions - VERBATIM. And as for all those random songs I would think of? He revealed that he had certain songs he played over and over because they reminded him of me, and of us.

Now at the end of 2017 - we have started planning our lives together.  I'm filled with such gratitude and joy over how our love story is blossoming.  And for those of you who are still a little worried or fearful because your results have not yet materialized, PLEASE TRUST ME when I tell you that this is real. It works. At the very least, take this as confirmation of the amount of power we carry within us, and energy that we consistently put out in the universe. You just have to know that your happy ending is on the way; and while you wait, focus on growing and becoming even more beautiful versions of your already beautiful selves. 

So much love and light to every last one of you!

~KB

12/23/2017 8:15 pm  #2

Re: It works, my Darlings - IT WORKS!

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

I'm going to ask the question that seems to always pop up:  How long were you apart for, and did you have any contact at all during that time?  

Hey Pretty Unicorn Girl,

All in all, we were apart for a little over a year; about 14 months.

A few more details here: We had contact about six months into my working the techniques, but I got hyper and we argued, and it was a whole messy thing. So a couple of weeks after that I stopped the techniques because I was just TIRED. He was still on my mind, I could still 'feel' him, but I couldn't bring myself to give him any more of my energy. About two months later, I made peace with the possibility that I might never connect with him again; so I let the whole thing go. Again, I still thought of him and felt him, but the emotional charge and the desperation to make it happen was gone.  A month later, he contacted me. We spoke and I was kind, but I wasn't pressed to make anything happen - and THAT has made all the difference in the world. The only thing I'm doing at this point is  1) going with the flow, and 2) expressing gratitude for everything good that has happened; and it's all turning out the way I imagined.

12/24/2017 5:30 am  #3

Thankyou Katey for sharing your beautiful story!

12/24/2017 11:22 am  #4

Beautiful! KatyBerry I sent you a PM but it doesn't seem to be showing up - if you are willing I would love to chat with you more ❤️

12/24/2017 2:36 pm  #5

When I read your story I got such a big smile! Congrats! I wish you to be happy with your love! 

12/24/2017 4:16 pm  #6

Thank you all.  It's exactly like unicornsnrainbows said: the format is the same.  I know there's some fear around letting go, but trust me on this - it's not what you think.  Look at it this way: your love will always be challenged in loving you the way you deserve, until you love yourself. Yeah we love ourselves, but we have to love ourselves MORE than we desire this person, or this relationship. 

12/28/2017 1:55 am  #7

This gave me so much motivation! Thank you for sharing your story, yes it definitely works as long we are happy and love ourselves

12/28/2017 11:11 pm  #8

KateyBerry wrote:

Hey Beauties,

I want to tell you a little story....just to confirm the power of your mind and your manifestations.

A bit of background:  I met my beloved a long time ago. We've known each other since college, and while we were friends, we did not considered entering into a relationship. To be frank he focused on partying, while I focused on getting the hell out of school ASAP. He also had an outrageous reputation around campus, which, on him - I found charming. More than that - in comparison to the person he was painted to be in all of these notorious stories, he was much different when he was around me. As an individual, I really liked him both inside and out. But at the time, romance with him was the last thing I was thinking about.

Fast forward to March 2016, and he and I reconnect. Over the course of about six months, we discover how much we have in common; so much that it became clear to the both of us that we were soulmates. We fell in love: deep, beautiful, passionate, exciting, and SCARY, scary love.  

But then....out of no where, it ended.  We didn't argue, and there was no fight; there were just his personal pressures, all my worries about the 'realness' of it all, and a few life circumstances that abruptly pulled us apart.

I was so hurt and confused. I'm normally the kind of woman who approaches everything in life with firm intellect and logic - so none of this 'so-called love story' made sense to me, especially in context of the deep love and depth of emotion. But internally, I was conflicted because  EVERYTHING in me said that this was real, and this kind of love was worth the effort. I started looking for all kinds of information to explain our connection, or at least help me to make sense of things. Through all this research, I stumbled on to Lanie's PW and BWD.  I read each book carefully, and decided to give it go; after all, what could I lose?

The next few months were interesting, to say the least.  I threw myself into using the techniques and reacquainting myself with universal law, and of course, LOA in particular. The motions I made helped me to feel a bit better, but I still wasn't seeing the results I really wanted. And as all of this was happening, I was also experiencing an empathic awakening.  My mind was expanding, and my little heart and soul were opening up - so my former routine of logic and emotional suppression was no longer working for me. At the same time, I was very worried that I was wasting my time; that NONE OF THIS WAS WORKING; and above all else - that I was going NUTS. The whole thing put me into a depression for a while. 

I decided to stop the techniques, and focus on taking better care of myself. I ended up doing CTC to help me heal, and I started a meditation practice to gain some peace. But with meditation came clarity - specifically, about how powerful energy transfer really is; and what a gift it is to have that energy within us. I realized just how connected I was to my beloved, and I knew at my core that he felt everything sent towards him through PW and BWD. Although I couldn't make 'logical' sense of it all, it was such a strong sense of internal knowing....and it turned into things like, feeling him when he thought of me, and random songs that I couldn't get out of my head. It was so weird! But at the same time, I was feeling at peace.  With that peace, I finally, FINALLY released the situation. I stopped thinking about whether or not it would happen for us, and started concentrating on Katey's happiness, with our without him. I went on with my life - and even started dating again.

About a month ago, and clear out of the blue, my love called me just to say (as he put it) 'Hi'. 

I was completely floored when that call came in. But I quickly got myself together and took that call.  He and I talked for a bit and had a great conversation. Just as I was ending the call, he said, 'Wait - I want to tell you something. I was afraid of how quickly I fell in love you, and I didn't handle it well, but I want you to know my feelings haven't changed.' He went on to basically say all the things I imagined him saying in my PW sessions - VERBATIM. And as for all those random songs I would think of? He revealed that he had certain songs he played over and over because they reminded him of me, and of us.

Now at the end of 2017 - we have started planning our lives together.  I'm filled with such gratitude and joy over how our love story is blossoming.  And for those of you who are still a little worried or fearful because your results have not yet materialized, PLEASE TRUST ME when I tell you that this is real. It works. At the very least, take this as confirmation of the amount of power we carry within us, and energy that we consistently put out in the universe. You just have to know that your happy ending is on the way; and while you wait, focus on growing and becoming even more beautiful versions of your already beautiful selves. 

So much love and light to every last one of you!

~KB

Congrats on your manifestation, Katey! I do have a question though. When you did PW, were you visualizing your POI telling you the same things everyday until you received manifestation or did you switch it up?

1/03/2018 7:07 pm  #9

Shayne wrote:

Congrats on your manifestation, Katey! I do have a question though. When you did PW, were you visualizing your POI telling you the same things everyday until you received manifestation or did you switch it up?

Hey Shanye - pretty name BTW.  I didn't visualize him saying the exact same things, but I knew what I wanted to hear from him. It also helps that I know how he generally speaks, so a lot of what I visualized was phrased in the way he normally talks, and that made it very real for me.

3/30/2018 9:13 am  #10

Thank you for sharing your story <3 

Board footera