LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2017 9:48 pm  #1

Question about moving on

Should I sell my engagement ring in order to move on? Yes, I'm still working on manifesting my man back, I'm just thinking whether i should keep the ring and hide it somewhere or just sell it. I wear it/put it near the candle whenever I do my love spell meditation though.
I know I need to move on in order to manifest, so I need some advice.
Thank you!!!😘😘

12/28/2017 10:42 pm  #2

Re: Question about moving on

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Should I sell my engagement ring in order to move on? Yes, I'm still working on manifesting my man back, I'm just thinking whether i should keep the ring and hide it somewhere or just sell it. I wear it/put it near the candle whenever I do my love spell meditation though.
Thank you!!!😘😘

I'm no expert but I don't think selling your engagement ring will help to manifest him back. I could be wrong but I think it tells the universe that you truly want to move and have no intention on having your man back in your life. I think letting go and moving on are two completely different things as well. What you want to do is let things go and allow the universe to do its work while you still visualize. 

12/29/2017 9:09 am  #3

Shayne wrote:

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Thank you!!!😘😘

I'm no expert but I don't think selling your engagement ring will help to manifest him back. I could be wrong but I think it tells the universe that you truly want to move and have no intention on having your man back in your life. I think letting go and moving on are two completely different things as well. What you want to do is let things go and allow the universe to do its work while you still visualize. 

Thank you! I still have the ring.

12/29/2017 12:07 pm  #4

Do what feels good to you.

You don't tell the universe what you want with actions you do it with feelings. A ring is just a ring - what it means is based on what significance you attach to it. So if seeing the ring brings you sorrow then why keep it? If selling the engagement ring brings you closure and helps you move on - then do it?

You are trying to manifest a new relationship not a re-run of the past. So it is great to see that you are focusing on moving on and putting the past to rest. Whether you decide to sell the ring or keep it - know whatever you do is not telling the universe about your desire. Your desire comes from your heart. You want what you want regardless of action.

So the key is to get to the place you where you have accepted what's past and made peace with it (with or without the ring).  And bring yourself to a place where you are internally and mentally ready to allow a new relationship with you POI.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (12/29/2017 12:16 pm)

Board footera