LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2017 3:09 pm  #1

What should I do ? I need your advice (long story)

Gone

Last edited by nimzyy92 (12/31/2017 5:24 pm)

12/31/2017 3:46 pm  #2

Re: What should I do ? I need your advice (long story)

Hmmm...here's what I think: I feel as though it got serious WAY too fast. That's if I'm reading what you wrote correctly. If you are already talking/asking about marriage so soon into a relationship, this can freak some guys out and they will run. 

Also, remember that everyone is you pushed out, so, if you were feeling insecure, then that is what will come out in the relationship. Believe me, I struggle with this sometimes too, as do a lot of people, I'm sure. It's a matter of getting your thinking straight.

And, no offense, but it seems as though you had overreacted to some things. Clearly, it was early in the relationship, and when we overreact to small things so early, this is not a good sign for later on. Some might believe that the relationship would be a constant fight. I would definitely work on that. Again, my boyfriend is a button pusher so I have to constantly be aware of how I react to him so it doesn't become more than him messing with me. Being sensitive is ok to a point, but can wreak havoc when we are involved with people that have certain personalities.

IF you feel as though you want to try and work it out, you should start with PW, because this will help to bring his feelings out. Just be very thoughtful about what you hear him say. You could also do the spell, which made a difference in my relationship after an icky fight we had. BUT, please really think hard and long about being with him. Make sure he is truly what you want before you begin. And, use the cord cutting meditations after because you seem too attached to the outcome and to him.

Also, work on yourself and realize that you don't need anyone to be happy.

I have been repeating a phrase just because I want the best relationship with my guy, and it makes me feel amazing. We are currently awesome, but I will willingly put the work into it to keep it that way. The phrase is: "Divine love is doing its perfect work within mine and W's relationship." 

Hope my post helps a little. Sorry if it didn't.

12/31/2017 3:53 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

Hmmm...here's what I think: I feel as though it got serious WAY too fast. That's if I'm reading what you wrote correctly. If you are already talking/asking about marriage so soon into a relationship, this can freak some guys out and they will run. 

Also, remember that everyone is you pushed out, so, if you were feeling insecure, then that is what will come out in the relationship. Believe me, I struggle with this sometimes too, as do a lot of people, I'm sure. It's a matter of getting your thinking straight.

And, no offense, but it seems as though you had overreacted to some things. Clearly, it was early in the relationship, and when we overreact to small things so early, this is not a good sign for later on. Some might believe that the relationship would be a constant fight. I would definitely work on that. Again, my boyfriend is a button pusher so I have to constantly be aware of how I react to him so it doesn't become more than him messing with me. Being sensitive is ok to a point, but can wreak havoc when we are involved with people that have certain personalities.

IF you feel as though you want to try and work it out, you should start with PW, because this will help to bring his feelings out. Just be very thoughtful about what you hear him say. You could also do the spell, which made a difference in my relationship after an icky fight we had. BUT, please really think hard and long about being with him. Make sure he is truly what you want before you begin. And, use the cord cutting meditations after because you seem too attached to the outcome and to him.

I have been repeating a phrase just because I want the best relationship with my guy, and it makes me feel amazing. We are currently awesome, but I will willingly put the work into it to keep it that way. The phrase is: "Divine love is doing its perfect work within mine and W's relationship." 

Thank you for your reply. 

You're I did overreact in the beginning, he said we had different expectations.
 I think I need to do self-love meditation and then PW.

Which spell is that?

I have blocked because I didn't want things to get worse and we both need to cool off and think about the situation.

Last edited by nimzyy92 (12/31/2017 3:54 pm)

12/31/2017 4:08 pm  #4

nimzyy92 wrote:

Piper wrote:

Which spell is that?

I have blocked because I didn't want things to get worse and we both need to cool off and think about the situation.

Yeah, we have to be careful not to overreact to things that are really not so important. Besides, we have the power to change things and it's much easier when there are no bad feelings between you.

Lanies's spell. You can buy her book and meditation. It's fab.

Definitely do self love work.

12/31/2017 4:14 pm  #5

Piper wrote:

nimzyy92 wrote:

Piper wrote:

Which spell is that?

Yeah, we have to be careful not to overreact to things that are really not so important. Besides, we have the power to change things and it's much easier when there are no bad feelings between you.

I told him not to contact me anymore and I brought up his ex-girlfriend cheating on him... Do you think he will let that go ? 

12/31/2017 4:48 pm  #6

nimzyy92 wrote:

Piper wrote:

nimzyy92 wrote:

Which spell is that?

I told him not to contact me anymore and I brought up his ex-girlfriend cheating on him... Do you think he will let that go ? 

I don't know him, so I cannot say whether he would or not. It's never a good idea to bring things up like that, just because they may think it's a way to hurt them. So, I would suggest doing you self love work and if you still have the desire to be with him, do the work needed.

12/31/2017 5:23 pm  #7

Piper wrote:

nimzyy92 wrote:

Piper wrote:

I don't know him, so I cannot say whether he would or not. It's never a good idea to bring things up like that, just because they may think it's a way to hurt them. So, I would suggest doing you self love work and if you still have the desire to be with him, do the work needed.

Thank you for your help.

How do I delete this thread? I feel like is too negative and desperate and that's not what I want to put out there.

By the way, I was not trying to hurt him with it. It's just to obvious that the cheating affected him big time. He does not even trust women because of it and he runs from his feelings cause he is afraid of getting hurt. I want him to realize that and work on it for himself. 

Last edited by nimzyy92 (12/31/2017 5:28 pm)

12/31/2017 5:49 pm  #8

i read this before you deleted it so i hope you heed my advice when i say this man is not healthy or someone you should be around at all. you said you met in august and then fell pregnant and unfortunately you cant know someone in just a few months. he sounds toxic and manipulative and i truly hope you stay away from him especially since he was so insensitive about losing your unborn child. do yourself a favor and cut ties because he sounds abusive. you dodged a bullet here and i hope you take this as a learning experience.

12/31/2017 6:08 pm  #9

nimzyy92 wrote:

Piper wrote:

nimzyy92 wrote:

Thank you for your help.

How do I delete this thread? I feel like is too negative and desperate and that's not what I want to put out there.

By the way, I was not trying to hurt him with it. It's just to obvious that the cheating affected him big time. He does not even trust women because of it and he runs from his feelings cause he is afraid of getting hurt. I want him to realize that and work on it for himself. 

You can contact Lanie and see if she will delete it for you.

12/31/2017 6:26 pm  #10

echo wrote:

i read this before you deleted it so i hope you heed my advice when i say this man is not healthy or someone you should be around at all. you said you met in august and then fell pregnant and unfortunately you cant know someone in just a few months. he sounds toxic and manipulative and i truly hope you stay away from him especially since he was so insensitive about losing your unborn child. do yourself a favor and cut ties because he sounds abusive. you dodged a bullet here and i hope you take this as a learning experience.

Thank you so much for your reply. You're right he is very manipulative. And he showed me his true colors during the pregnancy... I need to work on myself and love myself more. I have blocked and deleted his number he is not good for me it took me awhile to admit that to myself. I cut all contact off it was hard but it I had to. 

Board footera