LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2018 1:00 am  #1

New Year, New User! (Long Read)

Happy New Year everyone! I’ve been a lurker for a bit (too shy to tell my story) so for the new year I figured I’d post my experiences with Lanie’s techniques- these posts have been really helpful for me so I hope to pay it forward.

My POI isn’t really an ex- I’ll call him B. We met on a dating app a few years ago while I was studying abroad. Our time together was very short, lasting only a few days, but I knew right away that we were connected. It was instant. It’s a feeling that is difficult to describe and I’m sure most of you know what I mean. In retrospect, I think I knew right away that B was my person but sabotaged it because I didn’t believe I deserved it or that it was even possible. At the time, however, I didn’t recognize our connection for what it is. I was really naïve and honestly wasn’t ready for it anyways- I was struggling with heartbreak and loneliness from previous failed relationships and thought dating would fix my problems (it didn’t). I had really negative ideas about love and romantic relationships in general and wouldn’t have been able to receive the full potential of my connection with B. Plus I needed to finish school.

B and I didn’t keep in contact when I returned home. I texted him a few times but because I wasn’t ready he eventually stopped replying. I tried to move on to the best of my ability, eventually ended up dating someone exclusively, but I thought of B the whole time. The first year back home I was literally plagued by thoughts of him!  I seriously thought something was wrong with me because I just couldn’t let him go. It was pretty bad.

Fast forward to the present- I’m single, I’ve matured, and I don’t obsess over B anymore. I spent time with myself and figured out that love isn’t an inherently bad thing just because I’ve had some not so pleasant romantic experiences. I’m done with school and embarking on a new chapter in my life. I stumbled on Lanie’s techniques in another LOA forum and decided to try them just for fun- at worst, they wouldn’t work and I’d be out a few bucks, and at best, I’d be doing what I feel I had already been doing with B but in a much healthier, strategic way.

I’ve been doing PW mostly and the first few sessions were definitely interesting. I have vivid dreams each time I do the meditation and I have been experiencing synchronicities here and there which (to me at least) confirm that it is happening. I’m in no absolutely no rush for it to either. I’m enjoying the excitement and anticipation and the quiet pleasure in knowing that we’ll eventually be reunited when the universe is perfectly aligned! In the meantime, I’m focusing on my career, my health, and some other personal goals.

The most major and really “freaky” thing that’s happened so far though, is that during one of the sessions the visualization that I normally do totally morphed into something else! I wasn’t in control during that session at all... it almost felt as if he “broke through” and was communicating with me during the session! After it was over, I fell asleep (like I normally do) and my dream self texted him for the first time in nearly two years 😱😰

I literally jolted awake like Freddy Kreuger was chasing me down. It felt so natural to text him in the dream, almost like he wanted or expected me to, which leads me to wonder if somehow he wants me to reach out or if that’s just my own subconscious desire for contact. So far I’ve been able to keep myself from jumping off the NC cliff but it has been tempting. I purchased CTC just in case (lol).

Anyways, thanks for reading and sharing your stories! I’ll be sure to update with any progress. And thanks Lanie for sharing your knowledge with us!

1/06/2018 1:14 am  #2

Re: New Year, New User! (Long Read)

What a great story.  Thank for joining the forum and sharing.  :-)

It definitely sounds like you have powerfully connected with him and it isn't surprising that you felt it.  When someone stays on your mind as much as he has I would bet money that you are on his mind, too.  There are some people we merge energies with that seem to never go away.  I would use the technique and see if he reaches out.  If he doesn't you may send him a text message that you just ran across something that reminded you of him and see if he responds.  But make sure you are in a place where you wouldn't be devastated if he doesn't respond or isn't available.  The synchronicities and power of your visualization tells me you are already raising your vibration so don't be surprised if you attract all kinds of new interests as well as some past ones.  :-)

1/18/2018 12:57 am  #3

Re: New Year, New User! (Long Read)

Hi Lanie!

Thank you for the encouragement and thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your techniques with the world! I am so grateful that I stumbled on your books and meditations. They have already had such an incredible impact on my thought processes and daily life! I'm still early in my journey but I'm already feeling and seeing so much change. It's so exciting!

Board footera