LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2018 10:59 pm  #1

(NEWBIE, Need serious help) Long distance, stubborn, confusing

LONG POST BUT PLEASE READ.
A young and immature sister needs help

Just for a little background, I was in a long distance relationship last year (for 6 months), we met only once but we both instantly felt the "spark" and he didn't hesitate to be with me. It was all good but as any other relationship we had our bad days & after a while he felt like he couldn't "take it anymore" & cut off all ties with me. After we broke up, we've had casual conversations once in a while (initially him coming forward to me) but it's just been like checking on each other. He has confused me a lot as to what exactly he wants from me and life. I also realized that the communication from his side happened when I started to let go.
Now the thing is, that recently I've been getting too obsessed with him, I can't get my mind off him even if I try.
I've started PW technique & also purchased the guided meditation. When I do the technique I feel very peaceful & positive but then the next day I feel lost again, I've been pessimistic all my life so that just adds to it.
I'm also reading BWD currently.
I know my target is stubborn so honestly I dont even expect overnight results. I always use affirmatives that yes he will come back as I don't want to be negative about all of this but in the back of my head I still have the fear. 
Is there any way or meditation from which I can completely let go & not think negative?
I've read something about Cutting the cord meditation here but don't know what exactly it means and where can I find it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Last edited by Prettybrowneyes5496 (1/05/2018 11:01 pm)

1/06/2018 1:08 am  #2

Re: (NEWBIE, Need serious help) Long distance, stubborn, confusing

Welcome to the forum!  :-)

The cutting the cord meditation is available on my website and it is essential if you want to have the emotional freedom you need.  It isn't cutting ties with him and it will actually make them stronger.  Think of it this way.....when you think of him constantly he has a sense of you all the time (maybe not in a good way) so he doesn't miss your presence.  When you cut the cord it is a very real loss feeling on his side AND on yours it is emotionally freeing.  It will help you stop obsessing.  

The PW and BWD meditations work to send him messages, thoughts and feelings.  I don't want to discourage you in your pursuit of him but because it is long distance I hope you aren't putting your life on hold for someone who is not physically or emotionally available.  Overcoming negativity is a challenge but it is one that you can win if you will use meditation, EFT and affirmations.  You will re-program yourself so you will attract ALL positive things in your life...not just a mate.  :-)

1/06/2018 1:39 am  #3

Thank you for the response Lanie! I have purchased the mp3. I have complete faith in you, your books and the universe and God. Thanks again. God bless you

1/10/2018 10:58 pm  #4

You're welcome sweetheart!  You can do it!  We're all behind you!  xoxoxoxo

8/14/2018 7:42 pm  #5

Hey Lanie, 

I am in a similar boat. I understand that my guy isn't physically available as he is in States and I had to move to India to pursue my career further. We both are actively working to figure our lives out. However, when I was in States, we paid visits to each other very frequently ( in the LDR time) that started only last year in October. Then ofcourse, I moved to Asia. Luckily, we talk to each other every single day and there's always much on our plates to discuss. Even many times, we indulge in phone sex or sexting. He wants to meet. I can't pay him a visit at this time because of the work. What meditation I can do or what visualisation I should do so that he comes himself to see me here. And also how do I work on taking things further with him? 

8/14/2018 7:59 pm  #6

kaur444 wrote:

Hey Lanie, 

I am in a similar boat. I understand that my guy isn't physically available as he is in States and I had to move to India to pursue my career further. We both are actively working to figure our lives out. However, when I was in States, we paid visits to each other very frequently ( in the LDR time) that started only last year in October. Then ofcourse, I moved to Asia. Luckily, we talk to each other every single day and there's always much on our plates to discuss. Even many times, we indulge in phone sex or sexting. He wants to meet. I can't pay him a visit at this time because of the work. What meditation I can do or what visualisation I should do so that he comes himself to see me here. And also how do I work on taking things further with him? 

I would do the Pussy Whip technique and visualize what you want to happen. Visualize that you are waiting for him at the airport, you see him walking towards, you run towards him and he embraces you.  You can also use it to build and strengthen the relationship between you and him. Visualize what you want to see happen between you and him. For example, maybe you're talking on the phone with him and he tells you that even though there's so much distance between you, he wants to be in a committed relationship with you and only you.  

8/14/2018 8:43 pm  #7

Thankyou so mucH. I am going to keep you posted!!

Board footera