LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2018 10:00 am  #11

Re: Manifesting everybody else.. HELP!!

It's getting crazyyyy!
A girl (long distant cousin) who I don't talk to on social media or such. We only speak formally if we ever meet at family functions.
She texted me today asking what I was doing etc and then suddenly said "send something hot" and i sent her a poker face as i was shocked. She replied with a picture of her in a bra. Like dahhh this is insane, something like that has never happened to me what the actual f am I attracting?
The same gender? 😐

Also, there has been some growth with POI 🙂 things are hot and cold but much better

2/01/2018 6:30 pm  #12

Glad to hear about your POI! I redownloaded Tinder and ive been experiencing more or less what you have...im matching with people like crazy and there are like 7 people who want to meet up with me, which has never happened before. A lot of the time I can get any one of them to contact me just by thinking about them, and usually the others follow. People also compliment me a lot irl, yesterday a girl told me she liked my eyes and men are flirting with me right and left

2/01/2018 7:28 pm  #13

Wow! Congrats to everyone with their success. I've been attracting more men like crazy. I am sure it isi the confidence and the natural glow that we have they sense and want to be affliated with lol...

@Prettybrowneyes ummmmm that is freaky! haha and random! You got the world coming after you girlie  

What else do you all do to build up this energy and beautiful radiance?

2/03/2018 10:57 pm  #14

Well, all of this thread is good news and I LOVE IT!  LOL  That's great to hear y'all are attracting all kinds of attention from both sexes.  :-)

Board footera