LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2018 5:42 pm  #1

Suggestions!

Hello lovely people!
I am manifesting my ex-fiance back. We broke up 2 months ago. I bought PW and i only tried it once but i am going to keep going. I really enjoy it. Also i do the whispering technique. Not sure if during the day i am daydreaming or visualising to be honest. I say affirmations that are focused on my only and how to built up my strength and my power. I can say i feel much better in a week! 
When my mind is drifting to him and the need i just log on to this blog and i read your stories! (dont know if that is still a connection to him and my lack......) Whenever i have a negative thought i manage to push it aside by telling myself that i should not worry cause he is on his way.
So my question is... while doing PW do you think i should start slow. For example visualise him telling me only that he misses me or go straight to the end result of all the lovely things he is going to say to me!

Thank you all xx

1/15/2018 5:55 pm  #2

Re: Suggestions!

Konie wrote:

Hello lovely people!
I am manifesting my ex-fiance back. We broke up 2 months ago. I bought PW and i only tried it once but i am going to keep going. I really enjoy it. Also i do the whispering technique. Not sure if during the day i am daydreaming or visualising to be honest. I say affirmations that are focused on my only and how to built up my strength and my power. I can say i feel much better in a week! 
When my mind is drifting to him and the need i just log on to this blog and i read your stories! (dont know if that is still a connection to him and my lack......) Whenever i have a negative thought i manage to push it aside by telling myself that i should not worry cause he is on his way.
So my question is... while doing PW do you think i should start slow. For example visualise him telling me only that he misses me or go straight to the end result of all the lovely things he is going to say to me!

Thank you all xx

You should ALWAYS imagine and live in the end result. Stop calling him you ex-fiance - he IS you fiance. Saturate yourself with the feeling of already being in the relationship that you desire.

1/15/2018 6:08 pm  #3

You are right Piper! He is my fiance. Just thought i might crack him easier if i go step by step with what he is going to say during PW. But i ll go all the way and get it all! hehe
For now since i am new i am sticking with Lanies meditation mp3 which is more than enough. When i get even stronger with my visualising i will make up my own perfect scenario. 

Do you think spending loads of time researching on these techniques is considered holding on to him all day?

1/15/2018 6:30 pm  #4

You can "hold" on to him all day, everyday, as long as you are doing it from a state of already having it. I think of my boyfriend ALL day because I love him, and if doubts arise, I make them go away. I know that if I entertain negative thoughts of our relationship for too long, they can manifest because I get lost in that state of disharmony. It takes a bit to get used to, and we all fall back sometimes into our icky thinking, but we have to continue to monitor our thoughts and feelings and keep them as positive as possible.

"Hearing" him say what you want is always an awesome experience and you don't need to imagine him standing there if you don't want - you can just "hear" him say what you desire him to say. 

I think looking for articles and such on how to improve a relationship or get someone back is one of those things that will hinder any progress because you are coming from a state of not having it. 

1/15/2018 6:41 pm  #5

I will do that as well hearing him saying what i want to hear him say. even though i am not in a meditative state. 
I stopped looking at articles how to get him back etc. weeks ago, I know read this forum instead and all the success stories as well as tips provided by all of you!

I have been training myself to redirect my thoughts for quite a while now and i have to admit i am pretty good at it lately. The minute something negative passes through my mind i push it away. It also helps that my therapist is big on LOA and believing in the universe!

I did manifest C my fiance back when i met him. I have given my request to the universe and it delivered!! so i know it works. Back then i was not emotionally attached so it made it easier But did it once, i ll do it again!

1/16/2018 11:20 am  #6

Hi Ladies again! i dont want to start another post for this. But i would like you to explain to me what is the love spell! i want to buy the book but i would like a small description to see if its my cup of tea!!

Thank you !

1/16/2018 11:34 am  #7

The love spell is the carving of names on a candle. You light it and Lanie walks you through a meditation. The audio is short. There is a schedule to follow, as well. 

1/16/2018 11:50 am  #8

You are the best

1/16/2018 12:19 pm  #9

thank you. 

1/22/2018 4:16 pm  #10

Hello again! i thought i ll just post this question here and not start another post. I need your advise on something.
So my fiance and I will meet next week to sort out the last technicality we have pending. i did tell him that i would like to go for a coffee after. He did not comment on the coffee part. 
So after he left i never told him that i want him back or even hinted that i am open to his return. 
I know from what i read i should let him come to me. But i really want to tell him that i love him that he is the person i want to come home to and i want to grow old together and we can sort our issues out. 

So.... should i or just let it be?

Board footera