LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2018 6:41 pm  #1

Your mind is the ultimate creator!

I've been using Lanie's techniques for more than a year now. PW, BWD, CTC, and the latest one is the love spell.
I managed to manifest my ex back on March 2017, after breaking up with him for almost a year. He was dating another woman back then, and i managed to manifested him back into my life.
During the time when I first did my PW and BWD, i managed to manifested him in 4 months. He did exactly as what I visualized during my PW and BWD. He said he couldn't stop thinking about me, he was so afraid that he had lost me forever (i did the CTC too and dated another guy), he couldn't be intimate with the other woman because he just had no desire to be intimate with her. So when they broke up, he emailed me, saying that he hoped i haven't forget about him. He said if i seen another man, he would understand, he just wanted me to know that he felt sorry for hurting me and he still love me. All the things which I visualized were being manifested, including the marriage proposal.

The problem was, during the time back with him, i kept remember how he cheated on me with that woman that i played the scenarios of the time when he cheated on me and hurting me with this woman. I played the scenarios so often in my head for 7 months after we were back together again, that i-apparently-successfully manifested my mind into our relationship. We broke up, with the same cause as the one I played in my mind-he cheated on me again.
When I realized the mess I had done with my projected fear, it was too late, he had left me with this woman who is not even attractive at all.
We broke up around late October.

Realizing my mistake, I intended to win him back by returning to Lanie's techniques. I did CTC to stop being so obsessed with him, I did PW as well...and Lanie released her love spell meditation, so I purchased the book and the MP3.
I did all of Lanie's techniques for almost 8 weeks until i found out that a day before christmas he broke up with his ex.
Ok, here comes the "creepy" ones. I'm not suggesting it for you guys, but tbh i did visualized this....idk why i did it though...i visualized him having a huge fight with his ex and that his ex cheated on him. And yes, she cheated on him and he found out about it. She cheated on him twice actually. The first time she cheated on him, he emailed and texted me asking for forgiveness. I asked him what happen and he said "you got what you want" (during our fight before we broke up, i told him no other women will love him like i do and that he will go from one woman to another and find no peace, no true love, and nothing but deception. Jesus, i was lowkey mean. And what i said to him, i played it in my head over and over again for the first 2 weeks we were seperated). But seemed like i didn't entirely manifested him back to my life, what I manifested was my anger instead. Therefore, although he felt sorry for what he did to me, he also was angry toward me.

So after he texted me (2 days after new year), he disappeared. He said good bye in our last conversation and blocked my number. I ended my second period of love spell meditation, and suddenly around 3 AM-after disappearing for a week and blocked me out-he called me with tears in his eyes. He actually wanted to kill himself. He found out that his ex was cheating on him, he saw it himself (yes, i visualized that he saw his ex cheating on him with his own 2 eyes). But after spending the whole day talking to me non-stop (he has BPD and anxiety disorder, he technically thought about committing suicide so he asked me to stayed with him on the phone through the whole 16 hours-thank god i'm still in my winter break). But  the next day he called me telling me that he's not good for me, he wanted me to go on with my life and he wanted my to have a happy life. He hang up the phone without giving me the chance to respond at all. He blocked my number-again *roll my eyes-and so i sent a message in his facebook messenger, telling him that whatever he said to me today, i have forgiven him and i want to move on with my life, to find a man who loves me for the way i am and the one whom i will be faithful, loving, and dedicated to
Twenty minutes after i hit the send key, he called me on my facebook messenger. He called me 4 times, i was taking a shower by then. I heard the phonecall but i intended to ignore it. While in the shower, i visualized him asking for forgiveness and doesn't want to let me go. I also visualized him saying that he is madly in love with me. After shower, i checked my phone in a confidence that i have never had before, i saw his texts saying that he begged me to pick up the phone and that he felt that he meant to be with me.
I called him back, and he admitted to me that he is terrified. He felt like be couldn't live without me and that he never felt so much in love to anyone, even more than his love to his ex wife. It actually scares him!
I'm about to meditate again, not going to take what i have manifested on him, but i wish to put confidence in him and making him feels safe with me.

Your mind is your ultimate creator. Keep in mind that you have the power to manifest every little details, so don't let your negative thoughts win over you. Yes, you can manifest every little details!
Have the faith and confident in things which you're visualized. Don't give up! Be the creator(s)!! You have that ability so use it to the max!
Lanie's techniques are very potent if you do it with confident and patience (it proves to scared my POI).

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (1/16/2018 9:51 pm)

1/16/2018 9:43 pm  #2

Re: Your mind is the ultimate creator!

I moved your post to the Success Stories because I think it is although I'm not sure.  LOL

Girl you manifested a lot of things and you can see the power of the technique as well as the power of your mind.  You guys now have a chance to do some re-patterning and change the future if you desire to be together.  Keep your powerful thoughts positive and work on your relationship so you never have to go through this type of drama again.  

Congratulations on having the discipline and ability to use the power of your mind to create your reality.  xoxoxoxo

1/16/2018 9:56 pm  #3

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I moved your post to the Success Stories because I think it is although I'm not sure.  LOL

Girl you manifested a lot of things and you can see the power of the technique as well as the power of your mind.  You guys now have a chance to do some re-patterning and change the future if you desire to be together.  Keep your powerful thoughts positive and work on your relationship so you never have to go through this type of drama again.  

Congratulations on having the discipline and ability to use the power of your mind to create your reality.  xoxoxoxo

Thank you so very much, Lanie!
I'm still working on the relationship that i WILL have😉
FYI, his sister contacted me on facebook tonight. We didn't know each other, she only knows a bit about me on facebook and initiate the conversation. She said she likes me and trust me. She even said that her brother better make it up with me and even plan to visit me in AR (shr loves in NC). This is something which i didn't plan on having honestly, but DAMN!!😉
I will add the updates whenever i can.
Once again, thank you very much, Lanie!!😘😘😘

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (1/16/2018 9:57 pm)

6/18/2018 8:25 pm  #4

Any updates Alexia? 

I love the part when you visualized him begging for forgiveness because I was hoping that my man will also do the same. 

6/20/2018 10:30 am  #5

This is a great and very inspiring😁. I hope you and your POI have a very blessed future together xxx

Board footera