LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2018 12:38 am  #1

10:10 11:11 and advice

Hi everyone! 

Need some advice please on a couple of things. Lately I have been seeing numbers 1010 and 1111. What does this mean?

Also, my POI finally came around. We have been friends for 10 + years and we crossed the line tonight. The attraction was always there. So here is the thing when he got home he text me asking me if i knew one of his friends and if we ever hung out. I told him no i don't know him. but he kept insisting that i do know him and he said i was lying to him and that was cool. i responded back saying i don't know him and i have nothing to lie about. i asked him why and where was all of this coming from. He said I was just asking. I asked him 2 or 3 more times and that was his same response I was just asking and the put in there lol.

I'm lost and i don't know where this is coming from all of a sudden.  I think he is pushing me away. Any advice on this would help.

1/19/2018 12:22 pm  #2

Re: 10:10 11:11 and advice

Those numbers have the meaning you give them, same with everything else.

And, sounds like he's a bit jealous...you should just learn to ignore that and live in the end of your fulfilled desire. It takes a bit of practice.

1/20/2018 3:21 pm  #3

Thank you Piper!! I'm not sure what he could be jealous about, but I will definitely live in the end of my fulfilled desire! I can't wait for it to manifest. I will keep you updated hopefully soon!!  

1/25/2018 5:22 pm  #4

It’s funny I used to think wtf why am I seeing those numbers 11:11 2:22 3:33 and so on I kept telling everyone im seeing these everywhere what do they mean then I realized i manifested them because I saw it a couple times and then expected to see it and now at least twice a day or more I’ll see triple digits and 11:11 😂 now if I could just used that same mentality towards a Boat that would be nice🤣

1/25/2018 8:31 pm  #5

When I began seeing the numbers 11:11 it was during my "awakening" to the power of my spiritual side.  I read somewhere that it is the universe telling you "hi" and that you're "on the right track".  I totally believe it to be true.  :-)

1/26/2018 2:06 pm  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

When I began seeing the numbers 11:11 it was during my "awakening" to the power of my spiritual side.  I read somewhere that it is the universe telling you "hi" and that you're "on the right track".  I totally believe it to be true.  :-)

I also heard it’s about new beginnings which is awesome just not sure why I’m manifesting the triple digits it’s kinda funny 😂

3/06/2018 8:20 am  #7

I keep seeing 1.11 or 11.11 does that mean anything then? 

3/16/2018 6:34 am  #8

Thank you i was hoping it was a good sign 

I'm feeling positive about things at the moment and feel like i've been getting good signs the past few weeks, not just numbers but other things too

Board footera