LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2018 11:35 pm  #1

LoA vs Black Magic

Ok, let's make the long story short. I managed to somehow manifest my POI, but during one of our conversation he said that the woman he's seeing (he believes that he's still in a relationship with her) used to practicing black magic. She is very jealous of me, like very very jealous, that she threatened to cast a dead spell on me (she said it through mu POI).
I'm between rather believing that there is this such a thing as black magic stuff or that maybe there's black magic and they operate in the same way as LoA. Can anyone explain to me about this?
So, she threatened me-i'm not scared at all-but my POI started to behave differently. One time he said that he'll leave her, but last night he said he loves her, he couldn't leave her, he couldn't be with me nor communicate with me anymore, after a looooong conversation I had with him which he seemed to be very sure that he wanted to be with me again.
FYI, she's a married woman who seems to be very hesitant to leave her husband, and in the same time my POI is definetly very stressed out about their relationship, he lost weight, he can't sleep at night, can't concentratr on his job, he looked downright miserable, but he told me he love her.
I believe this woman pretty much send certain energy that makes my POI in such a condition. This woman is always in her bad mood, always inituate arguments, jealous, and dangerous (she threats my POI that she will kill him if he ever leave her).
So it doesn't make sense if with such a bad negative energy one can attract anyone to the point that he knows all the crazy consequences and that their relationship will be nothing but a big failure, would actually stick to the relationship no matter what.
In this bizzare scenario, what kind of meditation should i apply. I'm still doing my PW and Love Spell, last night i did another CC after a huge fight over his ridiculous decision.
Whether the techniques which i had applied can be as effective in dealing with "black magic"? I'm thinkin about sending my POI love energy and the strength to make him have the courage to get out of the toxic relationship and able to think rationally again. Is there any other way/meditation/technique that I can do?

I know this sounds ridiculous but my POI seemed to be in bound or trapped in the negative energy and not able to do anything sensible.
Thank you very much for the replies, peeps!!
Love you all!!

1/25/2018 4:14 pm  #2

Re: LoA vs Black Magic

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Ok, let's make the long story short. I managed to somehow manifest my POI, but during one of our conversation he said that the woman he's seeing (he believes that he's still in a relationship with her) used to practicing black magic. She is very jealous of me, like very very jealous, that she threatened to cast a dead spell on me (she said it through mu POI).
I'm between rather believing that there is this such a thing as black magic stuff or that maybe there's black magic and they operate in the same way as LoA. Can anyone explain to me about this?
So, she threatened me-i'm not scared at all-but my POI started to behave differently. One time he said that he'll leave her, but last night he said he loves her, he couldn't leave her, he couldn't be with me nor communicate with me anymore, after a looooong conversation I had with him which he seemed to be very sure that he wanted to be with me again.
FYI, she's a married woman who seems to be very hesitant to leave her husband, and in the same time my POI is definetly very stressed out about their relationship, he lost weight, he can't sleep at night, can't concentratr on his job, he looked downright miserable, but he told me he love her.
I believe this woman pretty much send certain energy that makes my POI in such a condition. This woman is always in her bad mood, always inituate arguments, jealous, and dangerous (she threats my POI that she will kill him if he ever leave her).
So it doesn't make sense if with such a bad negative energy one can attract anyone to the point that he knows all the crazy consequences and that their relationship will be nothing but a big failure, would actually stick to the relationship no matter what.
In this bizzare scenario, what kind of meditation should i apply. I'm still doing my PW and Love Spell, last night i did another CC after a huge fight over his ridiculous decision.
Whether the techniques which i had applied can be as effective in dealing with "black magic"? I'm thinkin about sending my POI love energy and the strength to make him have the courage to get out of the toxic relationship and able to think rationally again. Is there any other way/meditation/technique that I can do?

I know this sounds ridiculous but my POI seemed to be in bound or trapped in the negative energy and not able to do anything sensible.
Love you all!!

I would first and foremost make sure you visualize yourself having a protective light or protective barrier around you and make sure you’re visualizing with detail about your protection first!!! Then you can do the same with your POI picture the same protective barrier and picture nothing negative getting in to him or hurt him in any way I always ask for protection from any negative energies or anything evil harming me and my family I think it’s something everyone should be doing when dealing with techniques like this especially when you have someone who obviously has a spell over your POI! Also be brave do not be afraid they feed off your fears!!

1/25/2018 4:25 pm  #3

Re: LoA vs Black Magic

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Love you all!!

Also LAW OF ATTRACTION is not black magic or any magic LOA is basically the LAW OF VIBRATION we are all vibrating energy everything is vibrating energy so when we are in the right vibration with what we desire it comes to us!! There’s no magic to it but FOCUSED ENERGY

https://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/Law-of-vibration.html

https://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/energy.html

Board footera