LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2018 6:28 am  #1

HELP - He says he's not ready for a romantic connection?

Hello everyone!!! <3

Soooo yesterday me and my POI were talking (because we live together and we are always together) and he told me he isn't ready for a relationship at the moment because he feels like he can't emotionally connect to people in that way. So since then I have been imagining us emotionally connecting and having a stronger bond than usual do you think this is the right thing to do?

After I told him I get jealous because of my own insecurities he sent me a snapchat saying:
'Dude it has nothing to do with you being enough, when xxx was asking me about my type, I couldn't say anything because you're literally wonderful and fit into every category! it's nothing to do with you or anyone else at all for that matter, no wonder woman is suddenly going to walk past and fix me because its a problem with me, i don't want to be with anyone, regardless of who they are, it's nothing to do with you'

So what do you all think??

1/22/2018 8:27 am  #2

Re: HELP - He says he's not ready for a romantic connection?

How long have you been doing pw?

1/22/2018 8:29 am  #3

Missy wrote:

How long have you been doing pw?

I've been doing it consistently for about a month

1/22/2018 11:02 am  #4

could he be gay?

1/22/2018 11:29 am  #5

Just keep doing the work and ignore what you see with your eyes. Live in the desired wish fulfilled. 

1/22/2018 12:12 pm  #6

I'd give him something to desire. Don't pour your insecurities out to him and try to have a separate life.

1/22/2018 2:13 pm  #7

No...there's no way he is gay and I do my own stuff like we go to different unis I meet u with my own friends, I go gym and yoga and he goes jiu jitsu so we are not always together, but we cook together we have dinner together and we watch tv series together!

I'll keeo doing PW I mean it's only been a month and we are getting closer in a way...also we have these deep conversations although he has a dark past 

1/22/2018 2:59 pm  #8

Loveunicorn wrote:

No...there's no way he is gay and I do my own stuff like we go to different unis I meet u with my own friends, I go gym and yoga and he goes jiu jitsu so we are not always together, but we cook together we have dinner together and we watch tv series together!

I'll keeo doing PW I mean it's only been a month and we are getting closer in a way...also we have these deep conversations although he has a dark past 

I feel like it should separate more.  Maybe have dinner with someone else a couple of days or watch tv alone. Make him long for you!  Right now,  it is like your'e with him, but not with him. If that makes sense.

1/22/2018 3:09 pm  #9

Avaelle wrote:

Loveunicorn wrote:

I feel like it should separate more.  Maybe have dinner with someone else a couple of days or watch tv alone. Make him long for you!  Right now,  it is like your with him, but not with him. If that makes sense.

Yeah I get what you mean, my friend is always telling me that it's like the two of us are dating but we aren't...maybe I'll go have dinner with my friend tomorrow. Because he does value me and he is grateful and all that for everything he is a great guy,,,but maybe if I'm not as available it will work

1/25/2018 8:42 pm  #10

Are you in a sexual relationship with him or just platonic roommate situation?

Board footera