LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2018 3:08 am  #11

Re: HELP - He says he's not ready for a romantic connection?

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Are you in a sexual relationship with him or just platonic roommate situation?

We used to be in a sexual relationship but when I told him I liked him I also decided to stop the sexual stuff because I knew I wouldn;t be able to take it

1/27/2018 1:20 pm  #12

Loveunicorn wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

We used to be in a sexual relationship but when I told him I liked him I also decided to stop the sexual stuff because I knew I wouldn;t be able to take it

That would be difficult to care so much about a person AND have them living with you.  You can't go back and change the situation but it is the reason you need to make sure that you're on the same wavelength as far as relationships are concerned before you get into the physical connection.  Had you dated and discussed it you would hopefully have backed out before getting so emotionally attached.  

You can use the PW technique on him but when someone says they don't want a relationship, although you would be the perfect person for them, they are either saying:  1)  They really don't want to be a relationship with anyone; or 2) They don't see themselves with you regardless of how great you are.  Either way, I would focus my attention elsewhere.  When you do he may realize that it's possible for him to lose you and he may change his mind about how he feels about you.  

The better you feel about yourself, the more independent you are, the more confident and secure the more attractive you are to ALL men...including your POI.

1/27/2018 2:08 pm  #13

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Loveunicorn wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

That would be difficult to care so much about a person AND have them living with you.  You can't go back and change the situation but it is the reason you need to make sure that you're on the same wavelength as far as relationships are concerned before you get into the physical connection.  Had you dated and discussed it you would hopefully have backed out before getting so emotionally attached.  

You can use the PW technique on him but when someone says they don't want a relationship, although you would be the perfect person for them, they are either saying:  1)  They really don't want to be a relationship with anyone; or 2) They don't see themselves with you regardless of how great you are.  Either way, I would focus my attention elsewhere.  When you do he may realize that it's possible for him to lose you and he may change his mind about how he feels about you.  

The better you feel about yourself, the more independent you are, the more confident and secure the more attractive you are to ALL men...including your POI.

Yeah it isn't easy...I will focus my attention more on myself and doing well at university but surely my case isn't hopeless right?

2/08/2018 9:07 pm  #14

No, of course it isn't hopeless.  Nothing is ever hopeless and that has been proven to me thousands of times by readers as well as myself.  I was just pointing out not to ignore the fact that he is saying he doesn't want a relationship.  It could be that he doesn't want one right now for a variety of reasons, too.  Just use the technique, let it work its' magic, and make yourself happy independent of him.  When you do he will find you more attractive and desirable and you will feel much happier and content.  :-)

Board footera