LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2018 4:39 am  #1

new to all of this :) and a question

Hello everybody, 

I found Lanie's meditations the other week for getting an ex back. 

Anyway, I started to do the meditations for a man who I am deeply in love with. Last year things between us drifted apart and then I found out he recently moved to the Middle East for work. 

So on finding Lanie's meditations I started to go to sleep every night with him and imagining him as my husband and that we are cuddling each other. I can feel him lying next to me just like he used to cuddle. This morning I woke up to my phone ringing (it was so early like 5.30am) and it was call from the Middle East. I have been asked to fly out for a job interview next week to the city where he lives. 

I know that I can manifest anything, but this is quite unbelievable! I mean, he just recently moved there. So what do you guys all think? On meditating, I don't feel right about contacting him at least just yet. In many ways it would seem weird to him that I suddenly contact him out of the blue and I only know he moved there through social media, so I would come across as a stalker. 

thank you for your comments. I love him so much! 

1/27/2018 1:28 pm  #2

Re: new to all of this :) and a question

Wow!  I love your post.  It reminds me of a friend who fell in love with a man who was married.  She didn't want to break up the marriage, and they hadn't been intimate, but she knew he was "the one".  She just used my technique and less than a month later he contacted her.  His wife had run off with another man and he was free to date my friend.  So without her doing anything the universe provided the perfect answer to her desire.  They got married and are still happy to this day.  :-)

I can't wait to hear back on how the interview goes.  I would wait to contact him but continue to use the meditations because when you are in the alpha state magic happens (as you've found out).  ;-)

Board footera