LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2018 9:18 pm  #1

EFT Love Magnet Success

Hi guys! OMG Brad Yates' Love Magnet works like a charm. I have been doing it for 3 weeks or so. I've been getting soooo much attention and love from everyone around me. So many guys are complimenting me and noticing me and strangers communicate with me so nicely. I literally walked out of Dunkin Donuts today with a half of dozen donuts for free haha. I feel full of love. I haven't heard anything back from my love YET but I just know it's coming. I no longer NEED him. I just KNOW he's coming back to me. I see synchronicities (1111,111,222,333, etc) all the time! They just tell me that I am on the right path. I have also kept myself busy with just going to the gym, putting a lot of effort in school and extracurricular activities so that helps too. All this has made me feel so good about myself and I am just loving life. 

Also, along with EFT, I have also been doing Agnes Vivarelli's meditations, PW, and sending my love heart energy. Give it a try!!    

Last edited by sk721 (1/30/2018 9:19 pm)

1/31/2018 10:09 am  #2

Re: EFT Love Magnet Success

Thank you for sharing this! I tried the EFT last night and afterwards I felt goood! And this morning I feel amazing! I look forward to doing more 😊😊

How do you send your heart love energy? And I used Agnes techniques as well!

1/31/2018 12:12 pm  #3

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Thank you for sharing this! I tried the EFT last night and afterwards I felt goood! And this morning I feel amazing! I look forward to doing more 😊😊

How do you send your heart love energy? And I used Agnes techniques as well!

Yayyy!! If you continue to do it daily, it will have such a huge positive effect on you. I personally like this meditation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_co-zSE4I&t=81s. I first do the EFT bc it makes me feel full of love and then I direct that love to my man. 

Last edited by sk721 (1/31/2018 12:14 pm)

1/31/2018 1:57 pm  #4

I have to champion this, because Brad Yates changed my life and Love Magnet is one of the best  

Keep tapping daily!! 

2/01/2018 7:11 pm  #5

Yes, I did his money magnet EFT! And literally 5 min afterwards I found a $25 giftcard I thought I lost years ago. Still holds the same value and then a few hours later. I got word that I am receiving a nice size check I really like his videos. 

When I did the love one I felt love and peace afterwards. Great stuff! Thank you for sharing. 

2/01/2018 8:21 pm  #6

GUYS!! He just texted me. I texted him on Sunday and he didn't reply. But he just randomly texted me back right now!!!!  

I left him alone, didn't bother him, and just felt happy as mentioned in the initial post.    

Last edited by sk721 (2/01/2018 8:28 pm)

2/02/2018 8:54 pm  #7

OMG!! What did you say or what did he say?! That is awesome  

Also, I am working on manifesting a Vday date with my POI. So far I have been doing PW with a mix of the Love EFT. Any other suggestions? I have my outfit and place in mind for our date. He's been busy with an exam so I am sure he is going to ask me out after his exam is over . This is my first official Vday date. I am not usually into the money market holidays, but I think it would be great to be out with my love and be around others in love! 

2/02/2018 9:02 pm  #8

soulful_queen3 wrote:

OMG!! What did you say or what did he say?! That is awesome  

Also, I am working on manifesting a Vday date with my POI. So far I have been doing PW with a mix of the Love EFT. Any other suggestions? I have my outfit and place in mind for our date. He's been busy with an exam so I am sure he is going to ask me out after his exam is over . This is my first official Vday date. I am not usually into the money market holidays, but I think it would be great to be out with my love and be around others in love! 

Thank you  

I kept the convo really positive which is something was hard for me to do before because I was mad at him. But now I forgave him because I understood that I caused all of this bc of "everything is you pushed out". So he came over and spent the night. We talked briefly over stuff that happened (really complicated stuff that I don't want to get into lol). He was also positive and romantic. So overall, it was a positive experience. 

Omg, I am doing the same. I want to manifest a romantic date with my love for V Day. You are on the right track by doing PW, EFT, and visualizing. I would suggest maybe to visualize how you want the night to go and what you want him to say. And also keep sending him love because that is so powerful. You could also do the whispering technique and tell him to ask you out on a date. But overall just live in the end result. Before my guy even texted me, I had this strong feeling that he was just going to soon, and he did! So just KNOW that you are going on a romantic date with him. I am going to do the same lol.    

Last edited by sk721 (2/02/2018 9:02 pm)

2/02/2018 10:08 pm  #9

That's great! I am glad that the night was well spent and romantic That is a great reminder that "everything is you pushed out"

Yay! Twins haha. I will do the Whispering Technique as well. I've been visualizing our date and him sitting across the table with me. Certain songs really help with the image. I'll def continue to live with the end result. That is amazing you got asked.  

I am excited and get excited when I see my outfit and accessories hanging in the closet. I just know that it is happening and that is what I am wearing. He just texted me and told me he is going to let me know how the exam goes! Perfect  

2/03/2018 1:11 pm  #10

soulful_queen3 wrote:

That's great! I am glad that the night was well spent and romantic That is a great reminder that "everything is you pushed out"

Yay! Twins haha. I will do the Whispering Technique as well. I've been visualizing our date and him sitting across the table with me. Certain songs really help with the image. I'll def continue to live with the end result. That is amazing you got asked.  

I am excited and get excited when I see my outfit and accessories hanging in the closet. I just know that it is happening and that is what I am wearing. He just texted me and told me he is going to let me know how the exam goes! Perfect  

This makes me really happy. Yup, the key is to just live in the end result. This is helping me out too. LOL     

Board footera