LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2018 3:54 pm  #1

Arg.Did the Love Spell,now he's distancing.Advice?

He's distanced himself since I did the last night of the Love Spell. Even posted a meme on Instagram about why he is single. Up to this point we'd been talking/texting at least three times a week, and he comes over on Sundays. Now, he IS busy and has a new job that takes him on overnights; but I can 'feel' the distance; if that makes sense.

SO. Should I BWD? PW? Or just leave it completely alone for a while? Am I overwhelming him? I haven't done ANY meditations since I finished the spell a week ago, EXCEPT the cord cutting one. Advice welcomed!

2/02/2018 8:30 pm  #2

Re: Arg.Did the Love Spell,now he's distancing.Advice?

Honestly, he is more than likely trying to understand all these emotions and feelings that are coming upon him. Think about it like that. It can be a lot, but give him his space and maybe lay off any additional meditations that will make it even more overwhelming. I would stay away from BWD right now. I think if you do PW once or twice a week and just do gentle thoughts that would be great. 

Don't think of it as him being distant, think about him figuring out the words and ways to come back to you. He wants to make sure he can grasp it all and be all that he can be  

Also, don't worry about that meme. Imagine him posting a picture of you guys together. 

3/02/2018 8:20 pm  #3

hey Guys,
I did the PW meditation on my guy too. And he is been avoiding me out of blue right after the PW meditation. He is coming online but completely ignoring me. I am freaking out. 

3/05/2018 9:24 am  #4

kaur444 wrote:

hey Guys,
I did the PW meditation on my guy too. And he is been avoiding me out of blue right after the PW meditation. He is coming online but completely ignoring me. I am freaking out. 

This is normal and nothing to freak out about. Men process their emotions different from we do. He is going to try and fight them for as long as he can this going. It does not mean because he is ignoring you right now, that you have no effect on him. Just the opposite.

3/07/2018 4:46 pm  #5

why would they react just the opposite? Also, is there any mediation I should do?

3/08/2018 9:55 am  #6

kaur444 wrote:

why would they react just the opposite? Also, is there any mediation I should do?

I answered the question above.

3/09/2018 7:39 pm  #7

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

kaur444 wrote:

hey Guys,

This is normal and nothing to freak out about. Men process their emotions different from we do. He is going to try and fight them for as long as he can this going. It does not mean because he is ignoring you right now, that you have no effect on him. Just the opposite.

Women and men don't really differ in terms of how they process and handle emotions. You're claiming a stereotype as truth. Everyone shows it differently.

Board footera