LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2018 3:21 am  #1

hello! It has been almost a year since I logged in...

And I'm coming with updates!

The last time I was on this forum, I'd decided to use these techniques on someone I'd been crushing on for years. We never had anything, he'd ignore me for years. It was just a crush out of a short term friendship. I thought he was so great, hilarious, smart. Of course after doing the techniques, a few months later, I'd started hearing from him. He even sent dirty pictutes. I guess I didn't focus too much on the love part but that part. Anyways, I abrubtly stopped hearing from him. I don't think I was that positive either. Turned out he'd had a girlfriend and she'd left him cause he kept cheating. Not the kinda person I wanted, after all. He has someone else now and I'm very, very far from interested in him.
But it did work.

Also, about last summer after this, I'd gotten a new poi. I didn't have much belief. A few days ago they started chatting me up very flirty. But, I didn't need that. I actually completely fell head over heels for someone last may. 9 months into the relationship, things start getting serious, back to college, aaaand he leaves me. Out of nowhere. A week ago, and I'm back here again. But I'm glad I can update at least and be with like minded people, find inspiration and so on.

Currently I've realized how my thought patterns have effected all this. I was feeling needy, jealous, not so great in the past month before this. I'd had some sort of intuition, or was it a warning sign of me manifesting this situation?  I really don't know.
But I'm on this journey again. And I want to be more active here as well!
I'll definitely keep updated.

Two side notes. First, I actually did this once during our relationship when he took a nap. Just for fun. In a sexual way. He actually woke up saying he dreamt about that.

Second side note, I started realizing my mistakes and practicing this all the night it ended. So, pretty quickly. I stuck with mostly no contact and one night I was doing the guided meditation  for PW. He woke up right after saying he had a terrible dream. It ended with "I nelove d to sleep"
I need love to sleep.
So I told him.
(We're 5 hours apart and see each other rarely. Last time was a couple weeks ago. But he'd call me and fall asleep with me every night.)

But then I broke no contact, silly me.
Then it seemed less hopeful.
So I'm stronger now, trying to self love like my life depends on it, and sticking with this, detaching, and going to keep posted.

This all happened just a week ago. I really had no sign him him and it was quite shocking. We were happy. But the last time he explained was that he was confused or he doesn't have enough love emotions? Anyways, doesn't matter!
I've got everything inside me I need.
My self love, the universe, and my manifesting power and from previous experience, I know it works.

Will keep everyone posted!
Hope you enjoyed some of my success stories also. it does work.

2/05/2018 10:03 pm  #2

Re: hello! It has been almost a year since I logged in...

Welcome back, and thanks for sharing your experiences!

3/12/2018 7:20 am  #3

Re: hello! It has been almost a year since I logged in...

Update: I didn't do too well with the last month with no contact... He wanted to just be friends after. Obviously I wanted more and still love him. He's said he doesn't want to be with me, I'm not the one, and he doesn't love me anymore. We did have a great relationship, really great one. We were best friends and still great in the sexual department so when he left me I was really shocked.
He's said to me he won't be with me making me happy "at least not anytime soon. " then saying it's not going to happen and being slightly angry at me.
I understand now why no contact is so important, but so difficult. In order to be feeling more positive, no contact is so crucial and I wish I wouldve been strong enough to deal with it before now. But I think that's important to say... It's actually such a good thing to be no contact so you're not focusing on the lack in physical reality yet.

We still could be in contact, but I'm really trying here and I know I shouldn't contact him anymore. I hope I didn't screw up too much in this time. I want to really let him miss me, and give pw some time to really sit on him.
This has just been very hard for me and i miss him so much, but I want to come back with a success story and give more people hope as well and be a testimonial.
When I'm starting to feel negative, I try to read through good stories on the forum.

Also, it seems like this forum is a little slow lately!! Did everyone just end up getting their people? 

Also, I was wondering if this pw thing could work on like a person that you don't know what looks like, but also in whatever way you imagine, like not romantic, but you don't know their appearance?

I just wanted to update with my story, so I can update again with a big turnaround at some point. I'd love for this thread to be taken as a reference of amazing things that can happen as I continue on with the techniques.

Thanks for anyone that replies :D

Board footera