LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2018 2:07 pm  #1

I need serious help letting go

Hey everyone!
So I’m trying to manifest my poi back. We’re in contact and we meet at least two sometimes three times in a month and enjoy our personal time  together. He gives me subtle hints but won’t say the actual thing that he loves me. I think it’s my thought of him being so stubborn and not opening up actually made him this way.
I still get scared at stuff that shouldn’t even matter and I think of him all the day long.
I’ve heard that your manifestation comes when you’re not attached to the outcome and totally not expecting it.
It happens with me when he texts. Usually happens when I don’t even expect it. He texts out of the blue .
I just don’t know how to not expect and how to let go?
Please please help me

2/07/2018 9:18 pm  #2

Re: I need serious help letting go

Hi! You should really try EFT. I personally love Brad Yates' Love Magnet EFT, but he has so many you can choose from. I do it day and night, and whenever I start doubting. It made a tremendous difference for me. So do it daily! Also, you can look into Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations. Keep yourself busy. I started going to the gym and putting extra focus in college, and that helped a lot.  

2/08/2018 12:15 am  #3

use lanie's cutting the cord meditation, what you might be feeling is a feedback loop of the energy you're sending

2/11/2018 1:15 pm  #4

sk721 wrote:

Hi! You should really try EFT. I personally love Brad Yates' Love Magnet EFT, but he has so many you can choose from. I do it day and night, and whenever I start doubting. It made a tremendous difference for me. So do it daily! Also, you can look into Agnes Vivarelli's self love meditations. Keep yourself busy. I started going to the gym and putting extra focus in college, and that helped a lot.  

Hey! Thank you so much! I did this and it helped so so much! Loved this! Love magnet works like wonders. I no more feel anxious or desperate.
Thank you so much

2/11/2018 8:55 pm  #5

So happy to hear that! If you ever do start feeling anxious, just do Love Magnet. Also, do it daily! 

Board footera