LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2018 12:52 am  #1

IT WORKED, BUT ....

around a month ago, I have read pussy whip and decided to give it a go. But somehow, i didn't read it carefully and I didnt include the laser beam and i kept doing the visualization briefly. I only could hear him say the word that i wanted to hear and hug him, I didnt dwell in it. Around 3days ago, i re-read the book and doing exactly what the book said. Last night, he called me. He did a video call with me, but ..... he said that he is with someone, his girlfriend. And he asked me if i want to say hi. I said Hi, although i didnt feel anything last night ( because i  am living in my visualization ) but somehow it kind hit me when i was asleep. I was awoken at 5AM by visual of him saying, " actually i have a girlfriend and she is here. you wanna say hi ? " it kept going on repeat in my head. 

My question is, what should i do now ? how to release the visual of him and his gf in my mind and kept living in my visualization ?

2/27/2018 1:03 am  #2

Re: IT WORKED, BUT ....

oh i forgot to add, 
during the laser beam and when i called his name, 
i coud feel the connection between us
i could feel like my heart and his collide. that is probably why he contacted me last night,  

Board footera