LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2018 5:28 pm  #1

manifesting the job you want?

does anyone here have a success story about manifesting a job? I just applied for a full time position with my current company, and since the interview last week I've been uber-anxious waiting for a call back/offer letter, and I want to focus on using Lanie's techniques to subconsciously convince my boss to hire me on full-time. I'm going to re-read her chapter in PW about manifesting the life you want, but also any tips/advice or encouragement or success stories would be so much appreciated! 

3/15/2018 8:24 pm  #2

Re: manifesting the job you want?

update: I got the job! Last night before I went to sleep I re-read Lanie's chapter in PW about co-creating your life and manifesting, and I did a visualization where I imagined my boss saying "I'm happy to offer you a full time position, i'm so glad to have you as a full time member of our team" and I responded "thank you for hiring me full-time; i'm happy to accept your offer" and really concentrated on *feeling* the gratitude and relief and security and feeling like it's already real and the offer letter is on its way and the universe is working on it behind the scenes. and I got my offer letter today! 

Thank you Universe! and thank you so much Lanie for taking the time to write your books and share your knowledge with us

Last edited by Irini (3/15/2018 8:26 pm)

3/16/2018 10:50 am  #3

3/16/2018 11:34 am  #4

Many congratulations on your job!!

3/16/2018 9:43 pm  #5

Congrats on the new job!! I am in the works of mainfesting my dream job as well. I'll take your suggestion of re-reading the chapter. Any other tips? @irini

3/31/2018 6:04 pm  #6

Congrats on the job! You are giving me so much motivation and hope as I am in a similar position. Thanks for sharing.

Board footera