LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2018 9:36 pm  #1

My POI is blind. Advice?

My POI is totally blind. I'm having trouble feeling like I have connected at all when doing either the BWD or PW with my POI. I'm new at this but I never actually 'see' him turn his head or 'hear' him speak to me. I continue through anyway but am wondering if I'm not actually connecting b/c he can't make eye contact or if that's just in my head and I'm blocking myself. Advice? Thoughts?

Ps- not sure if I was supposed to create a new topic. Sorry if I goofed.

Last edited by Hall (3/24/2018 9:57 pm)

3/25/2018 5:45 pm  #2

Re: My POI is blind. Advice?

Ahhhhh that's lovely Hermes!

3/27/2018 11:30 pm  #3

THANK YOU! I love your suggestions and will try them all out to see what works. Still not entirely sure how to tell if I'm connecting b/c he hasn't turned to face me or say anything back to me yet, but I'll keep you posted.

3/28/2018 9:10 pm  #4

Thank you for explaining that. For some reason I thought that his speaking would be motivated by HIS subconscious and not as me visualizing him saying what I want him to say. That clarifies things a LOT.

But Wow. Let's just say that Day1 of Operation Darkroom was an epic success. Going to do that one to him every night until I see him again... then ask him to make the room totally dark and see what that triggers.

3/29/2018 9:09 pm  #5

Oh okay, I was thinking that asking that he darken the room more than he usually does would be okay. I won't now but keep the Operation Darkroom going in his subconscious instead.

As for telling him anything...I ain't dumb! Lips are permanently sealed.  (wink)

3/30/2018 9:37 pm  #6

No offense taken at all. And it IS getting easier to feel like I'm 'sliding into sync' with him, as well as feeling like I've really connected.

Probably Silly Question though: As soon as I visualize myself touching him, even just taking his hand, my heart rate really speeds up and it feels like I'm really are together with him in the same space. That DOES mean I've really connected, right? I mean it's real enough to ME anyway that I actually had an orgasm the other night. Just wondering about the likelihood that he might be feeling things that strongly too.

3/31/2018 10:11 pm  #7

All good to know and I would never ask and spill the beans, just was curious. And henceforth I will refer to it as having a knee trembler rather than the more clinical term..    (wink)

Off to search the forum!

6/14/2018 11:48 pm  #8

Update: These mp3 meditations really work! I don't know for certain yet if the PW/BWD did the trick or the manifesting a soulmate with emotion and manifesting a mate did more. I just know that I routinely listened to the subliminal mixes for Attracting Love, LOA and Being+Positive and did the Get Rid of Emotional Baggage and Releasing Fear of Failure guided meditations several times each. I think the combination of these raised my vibration to a very happy, confident and positive state, something that I think is ESSENTIAL if you want the PW/BWD to work. If you're feeling all desperate and unhappy b/c he's not back yet or if you feel it isn't working...it WON'T.

So now, 3 months later, my blind POI is in the process of breaking off a long time but negatively codependent relationship with his old girlfriend to be with me and we are passionately in love with each other. I'm 58 and he's 40. If I can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS. It's all about getting yourself into the positive.

6/15/2018 10:17 am  #9

Hall wrote:

Update: These mp3 meditations really work! I don't know for certain yet if the PW/BWD did the trick or the manifesting a soulmate with emotion and manifesting a mate did more. I just know that I routinely listened to the subliminal mixes for Attracting Love, LOA and Being+Positive and did the Get Rid of Emotional Baggage and Releasing Fear of Failure guided meditations several times each. I think the combination of these raised my vibration to a very happy, confident and positive state, something that I think is ESSENTIAL if you want the PW/BWD to work. If you're feeling all desperate and unhappy b/c he's not back yet or if you feel it isn't working...it WON'T.

So now, 3 months later, my blind POI is in the process of breaking off a long time but negatively codependent relationship with his old girlfriend to be with me and we are passionately in love with each other. I'm 58 and he's 40. If I can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS. It's all about getting yourself into the positive.

What an awesome update!  I cannot express how much these meditations can raise your vibration and what that does to help you attract what you desire.  The reason I keep them so inexpensive is because I truly LOVE to help my sisters and I know what a huge difference it makes.  Don't stop once you have him because it is essential to keep the connection AND keep your vibration high.  I am so happy for you!  :-)

Board footera