LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2018 2:01 am  #1

Small step in the right direction

Last night I saw POI A at his bands gig and I got better/more results compared to the last time I saw him when I was 3 days of RRS and he went out of his way to avoid me. Last night was day 32 of RRS and Ive only just realized he was ignoring others to talk to me.

I was waiting for my friend down a hallway, he then came round the corner, walked past and ignored two fans who were sitting on a couch to say hello to me. I also noticed that if we were standing around in the same area he would glance over in my direction. At one point he was 'play fighting' with one of his friends outside 'coincidently' at the same time I was standing outside with my friends.

When they finished playing their gig there was a group of fans surrounding him, some had been waiting before I walked over to say goodbye and yet he ignored them to talk to me and our conversation lasted longer then what he had with other fans.

I had brought gifts for the band as it was their last show before going on tour, my POI made the statement "we appreciate all gifts from fans- no wait friends! You're my friend!"
And even said that at their next headlining show he'll let me into the venue for free (whether he was serious or just saying that I'm not sure)

Board footera