LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 4:02 am  #1

Repelling men?

I have been practicing PW and BWD on my POI for about 2 months. I recently noticed when I go shopping or go to the gym, men will walk into the room or down the aisle after me. They stop, turn to look directly at me, and then scurry off quickly in the other direction. I wasn't practicing any techniques at the time, in fact I wasn't even thinking about my POI. I don't seem to be attracting men, but repelling them, and I am worried I might be repelling my POI. ☚ī¸ Any ideas?

3/27/2018 3:47 pm  #2

Re: Repelling men?

Hi Hermeshorse, thank you for the reply. I hadn't thought about it like that! Very bad habit I have of always assuming the worst of myself. It does explain why the men stood staring at me, and then did an about turn 😁, actually it was quite amusing. My POI is tall, and I think he's handsome and sexy, has a sense of humour, and is very intelligent. None of the guys looked like him physically, but I didn't talk to them, so I can't say if they were intelligent, or funny. But it does make sense that I am vibrating at a certain energy to contact my POI, and would therefore attract other men who are on a similar wavelength. I suppose then I must chalk my experiences up to be indicators that my PW and BWD sessions are working 😉. Thank you once again!! RubyLooToo

Board footera