LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 6:05 am  #1

Current situation and mini successes :-)

Hi there!

As it was noted that not many users have been participating on the forum, I try to add my little contribution :-) I actually changed my username as I was afraid the previous one might be too easy to recognize one day, but haven't really posted about my LOA journey so far, so nothing anyone would miss 

I am currently trying to attract my POI - he is not really an ex, we both have someone else in our lives, but had some kind of thing (side relationship) together a few months back, when both of us were somewhat apart from our respective partners. I know he had feelings for me at that time. We actually work together, so see each other almost every day, and are really close.

I've done the Love Spell some weeks ago, and haven't noted much change since, apart from him maybe cutting back a bit on the flirt side, and not messaging so often, which I would take as a sign of confusion on his side 

Since that, I do a bit of PW on him, especially when we are not together, and I am trying to manifest him missing me when we don't see each other. I'd also like him to message me a bit more, as in the last day he was more distant. 
So far I didn't see much results over the last days, but I have felt also too attached to the outcome (looking forward to hear from him) so I know I have probably been blocking the process a bit by not letting go as easily as I should have.
Nevertheless, I kept seeing small signs in the last days (a lot of 11:11 and 22:22 when I'd check the time, completely randomly), so took it as a way to remind me that it's working alright 

He didn't contact me over the last weekend despite being apart for several days (first time we have such long time without talking), but I decided to stick to no contact (I don't chase him), and contact him only by PW. 
Little would I have known, he actually randomly dropped casually in a conversation yesterday that sometimes he is still thinking of me! And then carried on the conversation topic, which had absolutely nothing to do with us (I didn't answer back to that comment as he kept on talking on another topic). So I guess I'm still making loops in his mind! 

Other small success yesterday, I felt a bit frustrated in the evening still not to receive any random messages from him as we usually would have earlier on, but decided not to bask in that feeling, and instead kept myself super busy cleaning out my place, putting great music and all... I managed to actually get him out of my mind for several hours. And as I was feeling good, decided to do a small RRS on him for the fun (and as "punishment" for ignoring me hahaha ) before going to bed - it was already quite late so he would usually be already asleep by then. 
And the moment I finished the meditation from Lanie, I actually received a couple of random messages from him, sharing some silly things he thought I might laugh about, despite the super late time!
I guess that one hit him straight ahead haha 

So that's where I stand, I try my best to focus on myself and keep my spirits high, let go of the outcome ("somebody even better might be out there for me"), and do the meditations when it feels good and fun only.

I'll probably go for extended vacations in some weeks, and would like to take that opportunity for him to really miss me as we won't see each other for a long time - any advice or opinion on that, as it is a bit time bound? 
Shall I focus my visualizations for the period until my trip on this topic, or just stick to very general things (like the dialog from Lanie's PW meditation)?

I'd like as well to start the 25 day challenge from Veronica Isle, more for fun, and have some structure - anyone had some nice success with that? - as well as focus on manifesting things completely unrelated to my POI, to avoid thinking about it too much and getting attached to the outcome. 

Sorry for the long post! 
That's the status so far - can't wait to read about all of your success stories as well! 

Board footera