LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 4:19 pm  #1

Long distance break up. What to use

Hi Everyone,
I back after a brief hiatus. 
My story is below and I guess I am looking for feedback on which method will work best?

So I met someone three months ago. We met at an event and wound up spending the entire weekend together the night we met. We were really into eachother.  He actively pursued me and got my number before I left.  Anyway, from there we started dating (long distance - 2 hours). wed see eachother every other weekend and talk every day.  I thought things were going great until he told me he wasnt sure what he and I were. So I backed off, I gave him space and it backfired because today he broke things off and said he doesnt want to do long distance. I told him I was willing to at least try but he wasnt having it. We ended things on a kind note though and both made a classy exit so we are not fighting or angry with eachother.  He had spent some time coming to this decision so at least he liked me enough to at least CONTEMPLATE and weigh the options. but his fear won out and he chose to break things off.

Now since we were never in a relationship officially, or at least a serious relationship, will PW, BWD work? We arent in communication right now and I dont see how we would casually run into eachother.  I am starting PW and BWD today. I have love spell but Im not sure if it applies to this situation?
MY CURRENT PLAN IS: pw, bwd, wendy's method, LOA, and subliminals ansd attraction mantras.

Also has anyone ever heard of Vashikaran attraction mantras?
Im hoping this is enough to get him to come around and realize he made a mistake.

3/28/2018 9:02 am  #2

Re: Long distance break up. What to use

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I back after a brief hiatus. 
My story is below and I guess I am looking for feedback on which method will work best?

So I met someone three months ago. We met at an event and wound up spending the entire weekend together the night we met. We were really into eachother.  He actively pursued me and got my number before I left.  Anyway, from there we started dating (long distance - 2 hours). wed see eachother every other weekend and talk every day.  I thought things were going great until he told me he wasnt sure what he and I were. So I backed off, I gave him space and it backfired because today he broke things off and said he doesnt want to do long distance. I told him I was willing to at least try but he wasnt having it. We ended things on a kind note though and both made a classy exit so we are not fighting or angry with eachother.  He had spent some time coming to this decision so at least he liked me enough to at least CONTEMPLATE and weigh the options. but his fear won out and he chose to break things off.

Now since we were never in a relationship officially, or at least a serious relationship, will PW, BWD work? We arent in communication right now and I dont see how we would casually run into eachother.  I am starting PW and BWD today. I have love spell but Im not sure if it applies to this situation?
MY CURRENT PLAN IS: pw, bwd, wendy's method, LOA, and subliminals ansd attraction mantras.

Also has anyone ever heard of Vashikaran attraction mantras?
Im hoping this is enough to get him to come around and realize he made a mistake.

Distance is not a factor. Use the technique you want.

4/02/2018 1:28 pm  #3

Re: Long distance break up. What to use

Thank You!
I will use all of them

Board footera