LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2018 3:09 am  #1

Help!

I had been practicing PW and BWD on my POI for about 2 months. I have been enjoying the techniques, and have felt very good about myself and my POI, trusting the universe to deliver him when the time is right for both of us. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of visiting another forum, and posting a question. The response was not very positive about PW or BWD. And I left feeling that what I had been doing was wrong, if not a little amoral. Nevertheless, I reread Lanie's books, decided I wasn't doing anything to hurt my POI, and decided to continue where I left off. However, I can't seem to get anything past the start: I call out to my POI, he is waiting for me with a smile. Takes my hands, we start to kiss, and then he starts to fade away, looking worried. I know this is coming from me, and not him. Does anyone have any hints or ideas? I feel very tense when I am trying to connect, maybe I should try relaxing. Thanks for any help you can suggest, lovely Ladies 😊

4/16/2018 12:01 pm  #2

Re: Help!

I would definitely try to relax more and not force anything. Sometime we try and force a visual, but then it seems unnatural, so just let it happen and you will get back on track. Keep trying and DON'T let what other people say affect your work. It's NOT immoral if you are doing it out of love. 

4/16/2018 12:12 pm  #3

Prior to reading the response on the other forum were you feeling the connection?? Just ignore the comments on the other forum, i'm not sure which one you mean but i'm also part of another and sometime find the comments abit harsh at times so i prefer to read this one, i would like this one to be more active though. I personally don't think there's anything wrong, immoral  or anything else with PW or BWD aslong as they are being used for good intentions. 

I'm not sure if perhaps if you are doubting the connection during PW then thats why he's fading? I think the key to it is definitely relaxing, do you use Lanie's meditations, i find these help me. I know i still worry about being connected or not but i guess we have to trust we are connected and they are feeling it. I'm still very new to this myself so i can't offer much advice other than i have seen some little changes in my SP and I've done nothing else but PW and BWD. 

Last edited by Emma (4/16/2018 3:44 pm)

4/16/2018 2:31 pm  #4

RubyLooToo wrote:

I had been practicing PW and BWD on my POI for about 2 months. I have been enjoying the techniques, and have felt very good about myself and my POI, trusting the universe to deliver him when the time is right for both of us. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of visiting another forum, and posting a question. The response was not very positive about PW or BWD. And I left feeling that what I had been doing was wrong, if not a little amoral. Nevertheless, I reread Lanie's books, decided I wasn't doing anything to hurt my POI, and decided to continue where I left off. However, I can't seem to get anything past the start: I call out to my POI, he is waiting for me with a smile. Takes my hands, we start to kiss, and then he starts to fade away, looking worried. I know this is coming from me, and not him. Does anyone have any hints or ideas? I feel very tense when I am trying to connect, maybe I should try relaxing. Thanks for any help you can suggest, lovely Ladies 😊

Sweetie, these techniques are supposed to be fun and empowering! I think we all take these techniques way to too serious and we worry about every aspect of it. Like if we are doing it right or is it really working that hinders our success. I also wanted to make sure this was ok doing and not some how negatively affecting me or the person. The more studying I did about these techniques the science slash spiritual side I came to find out if you are doing it with LOVE in mind and that’s ALL you’re sending them then I didn’t see anything wrong with it. ESPECIALLY because in “reality” we are all connected we are all one big collective consciousness. 🌍 We connect with other people’s mind not even realizing we are doing it and if we are focused it’s even more affective!! We are living in a Mental universe a “Thought World” every single thing is affected by our thoughts. Lanie talks about it in her books! Girls if I could give any of you advice if you’re doubting your capabilities do a little bit research on entanglement and also telepathy there’s tons of research out there! Also This is a huge thing I had to learn as well “THEY WILL CHANGE WHEN “YOU”CHANGE!!” YOU have to change first!! This has never been about anyone else but YOU!!!! This is a quote from NG “ NOTHING HAPPENS OR CONTINUES IN BEING BY A POWER OF ITS OWN! EVENTS HAPPEN BECAUSE COMPARATIVELY STABLE IMAGINAL ACTIVITIES CREATED THEM AND THEY CONTINUE IN BEING ONLY AS LONG AS THEY RECEIVE SUCH SUPPORT”. You should read up on the capabilities of our minds along with Lanie’s techniques and you will never have any doubts!!!💝

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (4/16/2018 2:32 pm)

4/17/2018 4:32 am  #5

Piper wrote:

I would definitely try to relax more and not force anything. Sometime we try and force a visual, but then it seems unnatural, so just let it happen and you will get back on track. Keep trying and DON'T let what other people say affect your work. It's NOT immoral if you are doing it out of love. 

Hi Piper, thank you for your advise! I will definitely try to relax. It did feel forced, I must admit. Yesterday evening I watched one of Agnes Vivarelli's meditation videos on YouTube. I relaxed, and my mind started to do PW without any effort. It felt very natural. Afterwards I felt very positive 😊. I am only sending loving, and sometimes lustful 😉 during BWD, thoughts to my POI.
Thanks once again!

4/17/2018 4:56 am  #6

Emma wrote:

Prior to reading the response on the other forum were you feeling the connection?? Just ignore the comments on the other forum, i'm not sure which one you mean but i'm also part of another and sometime find the comments abit harsh at times so i prefer to read this one, i would like this one to be more active though. I personally don't think there's anything wrong, immoral  or anything else with PW or BWD aslong as they are being used for good intentions. 

I'm not sure if perhaps if you are doubting the connection during PW then thats why he's fading? I think the key to it is definitely relaxing, do you use Lanie's meditations, i find these help me. I know i still worry about being connected or not but i guess we have to trust we are connected and they are feeling it. I'm still very new to this myself so i can't offer much advice other than i have seen some little changes in my SP and I've done nothing else but PW and BWD. 

Hi Emma, thank you for responding! Yes, I was definitely feeling a connection with my POI prior to reading the other forum. I envisioned a cord of light between our crown chakra and solar plexus chakra too. After reading the other forum I think my trust in the techniques had taken a bashing, and I subconsciously had my doubts.  I have not felt any resistance from my POI during the techniques, in fact quite the opposite, especially during BWD 😊. However, I did cut back on BWD before i read the other forum because I had read that too many thoughts of desire can sometimes scare the SP, particularly if they don't know you that well. My POI and I have only met twice, through work. We work for the same employer, but he is on a different site to me, about 6 miles away. I don't get to see him so I have no idea of his reaction to the techniques. He did visit our offices the other day, but I didn't see him. I am trusting that this works, and that the universe will set things  up so that he will make contact with me when the time is right for both of us. I only send loving (and sometimes lustful 😉 with BWD) thoughts to him.  I did watch one of Agnes Vivarelli's meditation video's on YouTube yesterday evening. During the meditation, just as I became drowsy, and relaxed, I started to slip into PW with my POI. It felt relaxed and natural. I do have some of Lanie's meditations on my phone but I can't get them to work. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond!

4/17/2018 6:38 am  #7

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Sweetie, these techniques are supposed to be fun and empowering! I think we all take these techniques way to too serious and we worry about every aspect of it. Like if we are doing it right or is it really working that hinders our success. I also wanted to make sure this was ok doing and not some how negatively affecting me or the person. The more studying I did about these techniques the science slash spiritual side I came to find out if you are doing it with LOVE in mind and that’s ALL you’re sending them then I didn’t see anything wrong with it. ESPECIALLY because in “reality” we are all connected we are all one big collective consciousness. 🌍 We connect with other people’s mind not even realizing we are doing it and if we are focused it’s even more affective!! We are living in a Mental universe a “Thought World” every single thing is affected by our thoughts. Lanie talks about it in her books! Girls if I could give any of you advice if you’re doubting your capabilities do a little bit research on entanglement and also telepathy there’s tons of research out there! Also This is a huge thing I had to learn as well “THEY WILL CHANGE WHEN “YOU”CHANGE!!” YOU have to change first!! This has never been about anyone else but YOU!!!! This is a quote from NG “ NOTHING HAPPENS OR CONTINUES IN BEING BY A POWER OF ITS OWN! EVENTS HAPPEN BECAUSE COMPARATIVELY STABLE IMAGINAL ACTIVITIES CREATED THEM AND THEY CONTINUE IN BEING ONLY AS LONG AS THEY RECEIVE SUCH SUPPORT”. You should read up on the capabilities of our minds along with Lanie’s techniques and you will never have any doubts!!!💝

Hi McLeanie77, thank you for responding! I think you are right. After visiting the other forum I stopped approaching the techniques from a fun stance. I was very uptight and it felt forced and unnatural, and I feel I had stopped believing that the techniques work. I did visit one of Agnes Vivarelli's YouTube videos on meditation yesterday evening, and during the meditation, whilst feeling very relaxed and drowsy, I just slipped into PW with my POI.
It felt fun, and loving and natural. I have always approached both PW and BWD from a place of love and respect, with a smattering of lust applied to the latter (!), as I would not wish anything bad on my POI.
He has never resisted any of my connections, in fact I no longer have to call him over, he is waiting for me 😊. I felt very good about myself after the meditation, and let go. I have also been practicing one of Agnes's self love meditations. You are spot on when you say it is all about me and not my POI. I have stopped daydreaming about him and think of me, and my life. I only visit him during PW or BWD. I have also read the book by Amargi Hillier. And of course I love Neville's teachings. It makes sense that if we change our attitude we will change our vibration. Thank you once again for your insightful response! I will definitely look more into entanglement and telepathy. 😊

4/17/2018 1:38 pm  #8

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Hi McLeanie77, thank you for responding! I think you are right. After visiting the other forum I stopped approaching the techniques from a fun stance. I was very uptight and it felt forced and unnatural, and I feel I had stopped believing that the techniques work. I did visit one of Agnes Vivarelli's YouTube videos on meditation yesterday evening, and during the meditation, whilst feeling very relaxed and drowsy, I just slipped into PW with my POI.
It felt fun, and loving and natural. I have always approached both PW and BWD from a place of love and respect, with a smattering of lust applied to the latter (!), as I would not wish anything bad on my POI.
He has never resisted any of my connections, in fact I no longer have to call him over, he is waiting for me 😊. I felt very good about myself after the meditation, and let go. I have also been practicing one of Agnes's self love meditations. You are spot on when you say it is all about me and not my POI. I have stopped daydreaming about him and think of me, and my life. I only visit him during PW or BWD. I have also read the book by Amargi Hillier. And of course I love Neville's teachings. It makes sense that if we change our attitude we will change our vibration. Thank you once again for your insightful response! I will definitely look more into entanglement and telepathy. 😊

Oh I hope I didn’t offend you with that comment about sending negative thoughts to him I just meant in general for everyone 😂 I’m so happy you sound like you’re on the right track keep going girlie!! You got this!! It’s funny I do a mix of the techniques myself that just seems better for me too! 💝

4/18/2018 7:49 am  #9

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Oh I hope I didn’t offend you with that comment about sending negative thoughts to him I just meant in general for everyone 😂 I’m so happy you sound like you’re on the right track keep going girlie!! You got this!! It’s funny I do a mix of the techniques myself that just seems better for me too! 💝

No, no offense taken 😊 I am grateful for all the advice. I actually have some good news - my POI contacted me at work today. He called about something to do with his employment, which I wasn't able to help with. However, we did have a really good chat. I kept it light and friendly like Lanie says to. He did sound a little nervous, and laughed quite a lot😊. As he was ending the call he said to me "Listen, don't be a stranger to me. I have really enjoyed talking to you, I actually enjoy talking to you." In my PW I have had him say how much  he likes talking to me. I said I did too, and asked him if he is on Facebook. He said he was, and gave me his user name.  I couldn't think of any other way I could keep in touch with him, as I am not going to email him or call him at work for a chat! 😊 Now I am looking forward to the results of the BWD technique! 😉. All joking aside, I am going to continue the techniques on him, as I get to know him better.

4/18/2018 1:14 pm  #10

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

No, no offense taken 😊 I am grateful for all the advice. I actually have some good news - my POI contacted me at work today. He called about something to do with his employment, which I wasn't able to help with. However, we did have a really good chat. I kept it light and friendly like Lanie says to. He did sound a little nervous, and laughed quite a lot😊. As he was ending the call he said to me "Listen, don't be a stranger to me. I have really enjoyed talking to you, I actually enjoy talking to you." In my PW I have had him say how much  he likes talking to me. I said I did too, and asked him if he is on Facebook. He said he was, and gave me his user name.  I couldn't think of any other way I could keep in touch with him, as I am not going to email him or call him at work for a chat! 😊 Now I am looking forward to the results of the BWD technique! 😉. All joking aside, I am going to continue the techniques on him, as I get to know him better.

Im soooooo excited for you sweetie!! It’s an amazing feeling when you see more and more results!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉🎊

Board footera