LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2018 11:08 pm  #1

Very small success

This is a very small success but a success nonetheless! I woke up this morning to my POI doing a livestream on Instagram while he was going for a morning run, I made a joke about his long lanky legs, he read out my comment and replied saying he is a spider but when he replied to my comment his voice was different, kind of annoyed/more serious, and less then his usual happy self, despite being happy replying to everyone elses comments (this was also my first time having any sort of contact with him for almost 2 weeks)

After the stream ended I did the RRS and Energy Feilds meditations. During the RRS he apologized for acting weird and said that he wasn't expecting me to be awake and watch the livestream. I then made another joke that if he is a spider then i'll start calling him Spiderman.

After doing both meditations I saw he posted on his story approximatly at the time the RRS finished, it was a video of him shirtless saying he was planning to do another livestream later that day. However the caption he had in the video was "the **spider emoji** is back from his run"

Board footera