LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2018 12:23 pm  #1

Interesting

Hi I'm new to the board

I have been doing these meditations for roughly two weeks

I had an amazing date with someone who has been really distracted and not pursuing me

We had major interests together ,great conversation I know I'm his physical type, and he went in to kiss me and there was Major sexual chemistry

I believe I attracted this person into my life with Law of Attraction he is everything I had asked for even look the same and I have been stressed previously by his pulling away and being distant

And then things seem to come to bit of a standstill but I know it's only temporary

I really want to thank Lanie for this because it really makes you feel like you have more control.

I also want to thank people for posting their stories I was guilty a feeling that because I didn't see a turn around right away that it wasn't working. I actually connected with an intuitive reader and she is confirmed that he is feeling this
I know that I've come in at a little bit of a rough time in this guy's life and I need to give this some time and some patience

I feel like I have some great tools and I'm really believing in law of attraction more than ever and I'm looking forward to sharing my full success story with you later

4/23/2018 9:12 am  #2

Re: Interesting

You certainly have excellent tools here right at your disposal. Women need to stop fretting so much when men pull away. Sometimes it can be because he is really not that serious and a waste of your time anyways. Or needs space to really think about spending his life with you. Just relax.

5/11/2018 4:58 pm  #3

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

You certainly have excellent tools here right at your disposal. Women need to stop fretting so much when men pull away. Sometimes it can be because he is really not that serious and a waste of your time anyways. Or needs space to really think about spending his life with you. Just relax.

That is so true that sometimes women would  waste time on men who aren't the committed type.  Save your time and energy and attract the man who fits ALL of your needs and criteria.  :-)

5/12/2018 5:15 am  #4

Don't think about him too much. That's why Lanie always said at the end of her meditation mp3 to "let him go and believe".
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (5/12/2018 5:18 am)

5/12/2018 3:37 pm  #5

Lanie Stevens wrote:

That is so true that sometimes women would  waste time on men who aren't the committed type.  Save your time and energy and attract the man who fits ALL of your needs and criteria.  :-)

I do understand as women that we are very emotional creatures. But sometimes unfortunately our emotions can and will lead us down the wrong path or into the arms of the wrong man. If a man is pulling away, it makes no sense to fret about it. Him pulling away probably has very little to do with you. Either you keep using the technique on him or find a new target.

Board footera