LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2018 3:13 am  #1

He was definitely flirting!

Last night my POI's band played a gig, it had been over a month since i last saw my POI. I've been using the "Energy Fields" meditation for over two weeks (also RRS for just over 2 months) and I've noticed a difference with how he was with his on/off again girlfriend (she's one of the people I push away during the meditation) When he stood next to her it was with a distance in between them and when she tried to touch his face, he flinched and pulled away giving her a 'don't touch me' look. 

During their set, he smiled at pointed at me during one of their songs, in another song he climbed into the crowd, standing right in front of me, we had eye contact when he sang the line '...i wonder what she thinks of me'. After their set while waiting for the next band to play, I was standing in the middle towards the back of the room, he walked past me really closely despite the fact there was plenty of space to walk around me. The 2nd time he walked past, our shoulders 'accidentally' bumped so we had a brief chat, he was standing really close and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. Just to 'test the waters' I rested my head on his shoulder and he grinned, he also started teasing me when one of our mutual friends mentioned that I forgot to send her a recipe that I promised. He then went to leave to grab dinner with his girlfriend and asked if I was staying behind to hang out at the end of the show. (during that whole conversation, his arm never left my waist)

My POI has always been super affectionate but I noticed last night that he was frequently touching me arms, shoulders, rubbing my middle/lower back and giving me more hugs then usual. He would even look at me in between hugging my friends. His face lit up when I mentioned I sent him over Instagram a guided meditation that would help him with his insomnia, he replied "instead of scrolling through my messages, I'll just search **my name** and message you" (I've already started scripting and visualizing him following me back) 

Board footera