LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2018 1:29 pm  #1

how to control moments of sadness

after a recent breakup I spend 80 % of my time happily believing in my manifested future love .  I know it works , but once in a while I just feel sudden sadness and missing of the love I had before.  how do I control these moments which I know can stop the manifestation from working.

6/02/2018 12:57 am  #2

Re: how to control moments of sadness

I have read a lot of articles about LOA and feeling sad. The general consensus is not to try to override or ignore a feeling, like sadness, when it happens, but to acknowledge it. Observe how you react, let the emotion pass. Thank yourself for being the wonderful, emotional being that you are. Then do something nice for yourself. Allow yourself time to heal. When it comes to manifesting, I have learned, it really is all about you, not your POI. Don't focus on them during your sad moments, focus on yourself. I recommend both Agnes And Veronica Isles videos on YouTube.

6/02/2018 3:41 pm  #3

As Veronica says, and I agree with, none of us feel awesome 24/7. By denying the feeling, worrying over feeling bad, and remaining in it, or fighting the feeling, we only prolong it. As I learned throughout my life, the best way to remove those moments is to let yourself feel it, acknowledge it, then allow it to drift on out, but don't dwell and focus on that or ever beat yourself up for it. I agree with RubyLooToo in that in those moments, focus on yourself (and the rest too). Not in a bad way, but a healthy way. Go for a walk, exercise, take a bath. Something that allows you to drift into that calm state. Attempting to change from sad to happy won't work, but going from sad into calm I've found much easier. Hope that helps.

If you have a local pet store and like animals? Go hang around the puppies and kitties for a bit. That'd really distract your thoughts and perk ya up too. I have a pack which helps keep me laughing when I get down. So it's less about controlling the moments, but feeling, embracing, then moving on and letting it pass. They'll come less as time goes on.

6/05/2018 9:35 pm  #4

I agree--acknowledge the sadness.  I used to try to force it away and be happy happy happy!  That's not reality.  FEEL it, sit with it for a little bit then get on with it.  Agnes says to focus on self love and I'm doing self love meditations and affirmations when I feel bad...that seems to be keeping my vibration high.

Board footera