LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2018 11:39 am  #1

Can they do it back?

So....I got a brief text.  Not sure how positive it was because I can't tell about texts.  Then nothing for the rest of the weekend.  But I had two times in which I was otherwise engaged that I felt overwhelming connection....like he was doing it to me  It feels so good to feel connected.  I am wondering though, if its me or him.  

Still a great feeling.  I'll take it.

As I read the posts here I feel a sense of desperation from these ladies instead of the confidence Lanie writes about.  I can feel in their posts and I can feel it in mine.  I am grateful to have discovered it so I can let it go.  Before I started this technique I didn't feel the desperation since the break up.  Now its back....gotta get my mojo back.

7/07/2018 10:39 pm  #2

Re: Can they do it back?

Why is it so dry on here?? Where's everybody?

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/09/2018 11:34 am  #3

Re: Can they do it back?

It would be nice if there was more activity on here, I’m registered on another forum but I find that one can be a bit negative at times and also quite harsh in the way they respond to people, so I much prefer this one. Everyone doing LOA needs encouraging/ positivity and not negativity.

I don’t know how we can get more activity on here??!!

Board footera