LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2018 6:02 pm  #1

New to the forum, but apparently not the entire process :)

Hi!
So recently I came across Lanie's books and Veronica Isles on YouTube, and when I was reading Lanie's account of the BWD and PW methods, I realized I've been doing them for years and NOT realizing the connection between them and my situations, haha. Only I didn't even think about telling them the things I wanted them to tell ME. New idea! lol Thank you for that, Lanie.

Same with LOA techniques. But I freakin love the books and like many, have a special someone who I am focused on. It's funny because when he and I first met one another (we met on FB) there was an intense connection and I mean it was like fire, though we never have met, never knew one another before, and now I realize we were probably constantly thinking about one another in that way (ahem, haha) and sort of increasing that connection. He even talked about the connection we have. I'm smiling as I remember. My fears manifested (as we all find happens) and he grew distant so I'm using these techniques again to help things between us (I know he'll be back!), and just overall using them to improve myself and my life. Thought I'd join here for support since in my regular life, I don't have others I can discuss this with.

Also tried the PW technique on my brother (it was me in his room, calling his name, connecting, and telling him what I wanted him to get me the next day when he went out, I repeated me saying it, them him saying it 2x - he's stubborn so I figured I should, lol) and it totally worked! He bought me an iced coffee. I had to test it, lol.

6/01/2018 9:08 am  #2

Re: New to the forum, but apparently not the entire process :)

Nice.  I think the fact you are able to mentally chat with your brother is really fun.

I tried to connect several times, just to communicate.   I got nothing.  I can't get a stranger to turn his head.  I did get a brief almost snippy text from a guy.  Yikes.  I tried it on a guy in a bar who actually did notice me when I walked in....I got nothing.  Wonder what I am doing wrong. 

I've always been introverted and avoided eye contact and stuff.  I have a hard time feeling like I am connected when I am engaged with others for real.  Maybe I'm just all closed up.  hmmmm

6/01/2018 3:22 pm  #3

I thought it was so funny. I had to fight the urge to giggle when I got the coffee.

That you got ANY reaction is showing that it IS working. I think that's the thing. We get so caught up in our minds that it messes with us. Instead, think of it more as a game. Not a manipulation, not a forced effort, nothing but a playful lighthearted game.

The visualization aspect just takes practice. As Lanie said in her book, she wasn't really that good at visualization, but she still got reactions. We are all energy beings so it's not that we're not affecting them, it's that we personally might be mentally messing with our own heads and convincing ourselves that we're not when it's just fear (may also be why the reactions). I'm VERY quiet and reserved in real life. Just remind yourself that's it's just for fun to boost your morale, take pressure off yourself. Have fun with it. Better you get at it, and the funner you have with it, the easier it'll get.

Have you tried different places (instead of the parking garage, a park or a meadow with the sun warming from above - whatever you can easily visualize)? Or ways of doing it? Say, when you're taking a warm bath and you're relaxed, then visualize looking into someone's eyes that you can without any attraction?

6/02/2018 6:17 pm  #4

I admit I am overly analytical with this stuff.  I will try to make it lighter.

I think I kinda got a cute guy in the grocery store to turn his head.  He was engrossed in a conversation with a younger prettier blond so...:D

6/03/2018 4:15 pm  #5

I totally get ya. When I was a kid, a psychic even came up to my parents and told them I'd be a scientist because when I was quiet, I was thinking. haha I'm a fiction writer so my brain NEVER stops working on stuff and I love psychology so you can imagine how often the brain is picking apart every little thing. What helps me is that I don't place so much intensity behind that process if that makes sense? It's like a TV playing in the background. Just soft background noise. Like a white noise machine. Nothing attached to it.

That's awesome! See, just have fun and you'll have no problems. And you DID do it. So yay! I think it definitely helps to play around with people that we're not really that serious about to get the hang of it.

6/14/2018 3:09 pm  #6

annabelle wrote:

Nice.  I think the fact you are able to mentally chat with your brother is really fun.

I tried to connect several times, just to communicate.   I got nothing.  I can't get a stranger to turn his head.  I did get a brief almost snippy text from a guy.  Yikes.  I tried it on a guy in a bar who actually did notice me when I walked in....I got nothing.  Wonder what I am doing wrong. 

I've always been introverted and avoided eye contact and stuff.  I have a hard time feeling like I am connected when I am engaged with others for real.  Maybe I'm just all closed up.  hmmmm

Be open to connecting to someone because if you keep your aura tightly around you rather than expansive you may find it more difficult.  Don't look just for someone to react because whether they do or not they feel the connection.  When you're talking to someone mentally think in your mind "you like me" or something similar to practice connecting to others.  :-)

6/14/2018 3:10 pm  #7

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

Hi!
So recently I came across Lanie's books and Veronica Isles on YouTube, and when I was reading Lanie's account of the BWD and PW methods, I realized I've been doing them for years and NOT realizing the connection between them and my situations, haha. Only I didn't even think about telling them the things I wanted them to tell ME. New idea! lol Thank you for that, Lanie.

Same with LOA techniques. But I freakin love the books and like many, have a special someone who I am focused on. It's funny because when he and I first met one another (we met on FB) there was an intense connection and I mean it was like fire, though we never have met, never knew one another before, and now I realize we were probably constantly thinking about one another in that way (ahem, haha) and sort of increasing that connection. He even talked about the connection we have. I'm smiling as I remember. My fears manifested (as we all find happens) and he grew distant so I'm using these techniques again to help things between us (I know he'll be back!), and just overall using them to improve myself and my life. Thought I'd join here for support since in my regular life, I don't have others I can discuss this with.

Also tried the PW technique on my brother (it was me in his room, calling his name, connecting, and telling him what I wanted him to get me the next day when he went out, I repeated me saying it, them him saying it 2x - he's stubborn so I figured I should, lol) and it totally worked! He bought me an iced coffee. I had to test it, lol.

Isn't it awesome when you KNOW you can connect at will?  People do it absentmindedly but without the power of PW and BWD.  Thank you so much for sharing!  :-)

6/14/2018 5:09 pm  #8

It is! Just so much fun. Thanks for replying. I'm so glad I came across your books.

6/14/2018 8:41 pm  #9

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

It is! Just so much fun. Thanks for replying. I'm so glad I came across your books.

You're welcome!  I'm so glad you enjoy my books!  :-)

Board footera