LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2018 5:50 am  #1

I saw him!!!

Hi ladies!

Long ass post coming up but I think it will give some of you hope in the method and I would really appreciate the insight.

Not so long ago I posted a question about how to focus when doing the meditation as focusing has always been a struggle for me. The past few weeks I stopped doing PW because I got kinda tired of it. I didn't give up on wanting to be with my guy though, just gave myself a break.

Last weekend I went on a date with a really nice guy that I really like and we went to the city where my SP lives. Since I met him last summer, I went to his city often in hopes of running into him (quite a big city so chances are slim) and I always looked for his face in the crowd but no success.

I spent all weekend with the new guy and even though I thought of my SP a couple of times, I didn't feel desperate anymore to see him.

Now get this: on Sunday I had to go back home to my city and needed to switch trains in a different city. I had a bit of time to grab a coffee and as I was walking towards the coffee place I turned my head and saw that a guy passed me and looked a lot like him from the back. As I would never expect to see him in the train station in this city I brushed it off quickly thinking it can't be him and immediately let it go and went to get a coffee. I walked back inside the station and the same guy is coming my way and indeed ladies, it was the face I have been dreaming of for months. We stared at each other as we passed and it was sooooooo damn strong!!! Both of us just stared and neither of us said anything or even smiled. I was so confused and just went to catch my train, I didn't want to run after him. After that I realized that he must've seen me the first time I walked past him but as I was looking to find a Starbucks I had turned my head so he definitely came back in the station to see me. But seriously, the way he looked at me was totally different than last summer when we met. His look was so intense and I think he wanted to smile and talk to me but was awaiting my reaction and too scared to approach me. This guy had rejected me a couple of times because he was dealing with a bad break up and last time I heard from him was end of February when he said he couldn't meet me as he was seeing someone. That's when I discovered PW and started using it.

Now the main question: should I reach out and apologize for ignoring him that day and just say he caught me off guard or should I wait to see if he reaches out? I really feel this time it will be different and I have this insanely strong feeling this guy will be mine soon but I'm just not sure he'll reach out as he might be afraid of my reaction considering he has rejected me a couple of times. What do you girls think I should do?

So sorry for the long post but reliving the moment I saw him after almost a year gives me insane butterflies and I had to share!

6/05/2018 1:24 pm  #2

Re: I saw him!!!

That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

6/06/2018 4:01 am  #3

Hm, so I texted him to say I didn't mean to ignore him and I didn't know how to react when I saw him. As I don't have his number anymore,  I found out I do have him in my Facebook messenger contacs but he has never accepted the request I sent him in January  (which I sent by accident by the way) so now the message is sent but not yet delivered.  I sent it last night and now I'm not sure whether he has seen the message and chose to ignore it or if he didn't even get notified about the message as he hasn't accepted my request to add him on messenger. I just really didn't expect him to ignore it this time. I can't possibly have misread his reaction when he saw me. Kinda difficult to be positive now but I'm trying.

6/06/2018 4:33 am  #4

hermeshorse wrote:

PW him receiving the message, apologising he's blanked you and take it from there.

That's a great idea as I was not sure how to continue to PW after this. Thanks hermeshorse! I'll keep you guys updated with hopefully good news

6/07/2018 2:01 pm  #5

I wish I read this sooner but WHY apologize for not saying anything to him?  He did the same thing to you.
Just PW him that's it.  Good luck!  

6/07/2018 5:03 pm  #6

sunny2121 wrote:

I wish I read this sooner but WHY apologize for not saying anything to him?  He did the same thing to you.
Just PW him that's it.  Good luck!  

Because I'm obviously retarded  haha.

Jokes aside, it was because when I realized he came back out of the station it was to see me and for me to see him. And the way he looked at me was so intense and I saw he slowed his pace and was probably awaiting to see if I would do the same so he could talk to me but I turned my head and went to the train platform. I was shaking like crazy and was kinda happy he didn't see that haha!

Anyway, yesterday I checked if he read my message a 1000 times basically showing that I don't believe in the method when I actually do so I am way more relaxed right now because I have visualized bumping into him which was so very unlikely and I happend to bump into him in a place I would have never imagined seeing him. Like what the hell is he even doing there? So to me that is enough proof that visualization and the whole method do work but I immediately became too attached again and that has the opposite effect. I ran into him when I had stopped looking for his face everywhere so yeah, I'm sure he'll be back and it will be up to me to decide what I'm going to do with it.

6/07/2018 5:30 pm  #7

Yeaaahhh it's that disconnection from the outcome which is THE hardest part about it all for me. I've received SO many things that I can also safely state sometimes you'll still get it if you can just half disconnect, haha. So don't beat yourself up if you can't one hundred percent do it. Distraction is my best method. Even if I have to blast music in my brain for an hour, lol. You got this!

6/08/2018 5:45 am  #8

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

Yeaaahhh it's that disconnection from the outcome which is THE hardest part about it all for me. I've received SO many things that I can also safely state sometimes you'll still get it if you can just half disconnect, haha. So don't beat yourself up if you can't one hundred percent do it. Distraction is my best method. Even if I have to blast music in my brain for an hour, lol. You got this!

I know, right?! We get so easily caught up every time we see success. I know for a fact that all of my visualizations of running into him attracted us seeing each other. My ex lives in the same city as I do which isn't a big city and I've never bumped into him for the past 5 years so this is no coincidence. Them silly boys be so confused, haha 😂

What interesting things have you been able to manifest?

6/08/2018 7:21 am  #9

hermeshorse wrote:

You know what, he's now probably looking for you every single time he is in that station or that area and it's driving him crazy. Visualise that. Have him walking the equivalent of the marathon if need be, flowers in hand, getting droopier and droopier, until finally you appear!

Aah, that's a cool idea! I love how you treat this like a game which it is and guess who's gonna win this time?! Thanks for the great advice!

6/08/2018 5:21 pm  #10

Stardust wrote:

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

I know, right?! We get so easily caught up every time we see success. I know for a fact that all of my visualizations of running into him attracted us seeing each other. My ex lives in the same city as I do which isn't a big city and I've never bumped into him for the past 5 years so this is no coincidence. Them silly boys be so confused, haha 😂

What interesting things have you been able to manifest?

I'm picturing them walking around in a confused haze and laughing, haha.

With my specific person I've manifested some ahem, moments of interesting talk. I didn't even realize that I'd actually done the BWD in relation to what a meme I sent him was about, and he happened to say in effect it was his favorite thing and would be sure to complete that fantasy for me. Later on I realized OMG I made that happen, hahaha.

But in other things, I've manifested a letter from someone I hadn't heard from in 3 years (a self-deemed leaver too), I've manifested phone calls, texts, emails, coffees, a parakeet! lol. A dog. The current dog I have I manifested without even realizing I had. Lost weight, brought people back into my life. List can go on. I just never realized before that it was me doing it with such power. Now that I've been learning more I'm pretty proud of myself. Sadly I've manifested loss of pets so there's that downside, but far more positive things too.

Board footera