LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 12:12 pm  #1

Manifesting an Ex Back and Helping Him Move Past Anger...Help!

Hello all you beautiful people

I need some advice/thoughts/suggestions. 

My person and I broke up about 9 months ago due to anger issues that he had towards me that he couldn't seem to let go. The last 9 months we have been pretty up and down and it's tough because we have the same friends so we see each other often, and have hooked up numerous times, had many talks (and fights)  and he has admitted to me many times that all he wants is to be with me and that he'll never be as happy with anyone else and I'm basically his perfect girl but he can't get over the anger he feels and he can't be with me if he can't get over it. 

The connection we have is unreal and I KNOW he loves me and wants to be with me and I KNOW he is my person. 
I'm looking for advice on mediations, affirmations, actions, etc that I can use to help him move past this anger so we can be together again. I've been using the PW and BWD meditations as well as CTC because I know that holding on too much is creating resistance and prolonging what' I'm manifesting.

Has anyone been through something similar and you are back together now? Any and all thoughts and advice are wanted appreciated 

6/06/2018 3:33 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting an Ex Back and Helping Him Move Past Anger...Help!

Check out Agnes Vivarellis videos on "everyone is you pushed out" and also Neville and create positive talk in your head as to how your person communicates with you and always go into conversations with him with positive expectations...so dont tell yourself how you always fight, how he feels anger towards you and stuff like that. rather tell yourself "we have great communication", "i'm first best" etc. and do self-love meditations. 
Hope that helps, it certainlly helped me

6/14/2018 3:12 pm  #3

BlueEyes31 wrote:

Hello all you beautiful people

I need some advice/thoughts/suggestions. 

My person and I broke up about 9 months ago due to anger issues that he had towards me that he couldn't seem to let go. The last 9 months we have been pretty up and down and it's tough because we have the same friends so we see each other often, and have hooked up numerous times, had many talks (and fights)  and he has admitted to me many times that all he wants is to be with me and that he'll never be as happy with anyone else and I'm basically his perfect girl but he can't get over the anger he feels and he can't be with me if he can't get over it. 

The connection we have is unreal and I KNOW he loves me and wants to be with me and I KNOW he is my person. 
I'm looking for advice on mediations, affirmations, actions, etc that I can use to help him move past this anger so we can be together again. I've been using the PW and BWD meditations as well as CTC because I know that holding on too much is creating resistance and prolonging what' I'm manifesting.

Has anyone been through something similar and you are back together now? Any and all thoughts and advice are wanted appreciated 

You can definitely make this a "happy ending" love story!  The anger he feels can be gotten rid of pretty easily if you will use EFT on him (if he's willing).  It will dissipate his anger from a 10 to a 1 in a short period of time.  Then you can work on creating the love feelings from him to you.  :-)

6/15/2018 9:03 am  #4

Thanks so much krena and Lanie for the advice  

Lanie I actually already have purchased your book that talks about EFT so I will definitely use this. He will move past this and I know we will be together and even better than before ! Thank you again! 

6/15/2018 9:53 am  #5

I used EFT on a doctor friend of mine who was willing to let me because he had a migraine headache.  Doctors are notorious for not believing anything they cannot "see" but when his headache went away he became a believer.  If your guy will let you tap on him while repeating statements that will release his anger you will be amazed at how light and loving he will be.  :-)

11/21/2018 6:08 am  #6

Try visualizing him being so kind to you. Maybe it will help :D

Board footera