LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2018 7:54 am  #1

I'm gonna get him back :)

Hey guys!
So I was in a long distance relationship for 8 months and recently we broke up. I know I created it, because I was so insecure all the time, I would think he was cheating, or he will forget me over time etc. And it did - he didn't cheat, but he grew cold towards me, no matter how I tried to sweeten him back to me with magic, it just wouldn't work, because I didn't let it. Now we live in the same city, so it's way easier. We broke up, but I feel so calm, even happy, I don't know why, I just have this strong feeling that this is just temporary and we'll be back together in no time and it will be so much better than before. The reason we broke up is because he 'doesn't have time for relationships and wants to give his all to his career'. I think PW and the Love Spell will fix it just fine. What do you guys think? What else is it that I could do to make him tell me those perfect words like 'I'm sorry, I miss you and I want to be with you'? Thank you guys!

6/07/2018 10:39 am  #2

Re: I'm gonna get him back :)

Hey Sag97,

I think the PW and LS are great things to do. Also, I would recommend also doing a self-love meditation to strengthen the connection so this doesn't happen again. If you have the additional funds I recommend Lanie's newest bundle (Claiming Your Man, but I think the name changed). It comes with 3 solid meditations and the results are great for me after my use. Don't stress it at all. You know he is coming back and that is all that matters. : ) 

6/14/2018 3:06 pm  #3

sag97 wrote:

Hey guys!
So I was in a long distance relationship for 8 months and recently we broke up. I know I created it, because I was so insecure all the time, I would think he was cheating, or he will forget me over time etc. And it did - he didn't cheat, but he grew cold towards me, no matter how I tried to sweeten him back to me with magic, it just wouldn't work, because I didn't let it. Now we live in the same city, so it's way easier. We broke up, but I feel so calm, even happy, I don't know why, I just have this strong feeling that this is just temporary and we'll be back together in no time and it will be so much better than before. The reason we broke up is because he 'doesn't have time for relationships and wants to give his all to his career'. I think PW and the Love Spell will fix it just fine. What do you guys think? What else is it that I could do to make him tell me those perfect words like 'I'm sorry, I miss you and I want to be with you'? Thank you guys!

Trust that he will be back with you and work on your insecurities so when you get together you will be more empowered.  :-)

6/22/2018 5:48 pm  #4

Could I get your thoughts on this guys?
I haven’t done the love spell on my guy yet, for some reason I haven’t even done a lot of PW or BWD, because there’s this weird feeling inside that tells me we’re not over, I mean it’s not like a wishful thinking thing, it’s a “not thinking at all” thing and if you think about that person once in a while, you don’t get that “shit I miss him” feeling, it’s more like “oh it’s just temporary” and then you stop thinking again. Lol I don’t know how to explain it... We’re not talking by the way. I don’t know, it’s really weird because after my previous relationship I was so broken and depressed and I didn’t even love him that much, this time it was real, he was my first true love and it’s so weird that now after we broke up I’m so calm and happy? What would you guys call it? Is it my intuition telling me that everything’s okay or is it after all just some wishful thinking? I’d really love to get your thoughts on this!

6/24/2018 5:32 pm  #5

I have the same feeling. My situation is so similar that it's laughable. But I put my foot down almost two months ago and the next day I was hurt not to receive a response from him, but the day after there was this calm and happy feeling that replaced that. Thinking to myself, why be bothered? He'll be back. Been feeling similar as well. Part of me is going . . . erm, maybe I'm in wishful thinking more, but more of me just knows - he'll be back. I think we just get the sense for some. That connection is strong enough within us and them that we can feel if they're truly done or not. I feel highly connected to him and I'm in a peaceful place. That's how I've felt with many friends who happened to return too. Just that calm place. It wasn't even a knowing they're be back. It was just . . . this will be okay. It's a good thing!

11/29/2018 7:40 am  #6

sag97 wrote:

Hey guys!

I think you are going there. All you need to do is to believe.

Have you tried visualizations? Try imagining a scenario wherein he actually tells you those words.

Board footera