LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2018 8:16 am  #1

Don't ever think it's impossible

So I just found out a huge change happenend in my family that no one ever thought would happen.

This isn't a story about my success,  this one is way bigger. I thought some of you might need it as a reminder of why we're all here.

17 years ago my aunt had left her husband as their marriage was dead for quite a while. She was madly in love with him (she married him when she was 19 and he was her first crush) but she had an abortion performed because she was afraid of her baby getting some allergies she had back then and the doctors were afraid the baby would become ill. Now when she did the abortion her husband was on a business trip in India and she decided to just do it without talking to him first. When he found out he wanted nothing to do with her anymore but let her live with him because they already had 2 kids so for their sake they stayed in the same house but had separate lives. She couldn't live that way as she loved him very much and couldn't bare to see he wasn't in his bed and probably sleeping in someone elses from time to time.

She moved out and took my cousins with her but the father still had an active role in their lives but never ever communicated with her. Everything went through the kids. He hated her with a passion and she suffered a great deal. For years she would get dolled up when she knew he was in town and pass by a cafe she knew he was always at trying to get his attention. Tried texting him a couple of times to discuss matters about their kids and got ignored every time. I tell you, we all knew he hated her and there was nothing that could change his mind. Many people had tried to get them back together with no success. She was still after all these years madly in love with him.

After all these years of pining over him, hoping, crying and being desperate she had finally accepted the fact that it was over forever and their kids are grown now so she didn't need him anymore.

Guess what? Yesterday I found out she moved back to live with him a couple of days ago. After 17 long years of hoping and being desperate now he decided he wants her back. I want to emphasize the fact that this man hated her more than anything in the world and has pretended she didn't exist for the past 17 years. I don't know what their relationship will be like but I know it will depend on her attitude. There is much work to do as they have both been hurt badly, but in all honesty, if my aunt managed to get back a man none of us ever thought was possible, so can we attract those fuckboys by being in the right state of mind and a good attitude.

Let it go and prove to yourself you don't need him. Repeat after me: "I don't NEED him!" You know you don't!! You were a happy person before you met him so you can do it again. And I know it's easier said than done,  we're all in the same boat here but we have to! Why would a guy want to be with someone desperate who is dependent on him? No one wants that. You wouldn't want a guy like that either. Your first love should be yourself.  Don't ever forget that. Pussy whipping him will get him back but not if you're not in the right state of mind. You don't need anyone but you!

Now I'm not saying you should PW someone for 17 years, please don't.  Just detach, live your life, put yourself on pedestal instead of him and enjoy as he comes back for you with everything you ever wanted.

I know we can do this!!

6/08/2018 9:02 am  #2

Re: Don't ever think it's impossible

wow, thank you for sharing i needed this today

6/08/2018 10:36 am  #3

krena wrote:

wow, thank you for sharing i needed this today

Happy to help. You got this!!!

6/08/2018 12:38 pm  #4

What a gorgeous story. Super inspiring. And personally I like hearing stories where people take more than a few weeks of time to get someone back. Not that we should try for 17 years (then again, if that's what someone wants, who am I to say otherwise), but it's nice to see longer stories. So many shared are the "A few weeks later," or "two months later," and realistically not many don't go that fast. So it's nice to read something like that. We can ALWAYS get them back. Even if they hate our guts, haha.

6/08/2018 3:53 pm  #5

Sunshine&Dreams wrote:

What a gorgeous story. Super inspiring. And personally I like hearing stories where people take more than a few weeks of time to get someone back. Not that we should try for 17 years (then again, if that's what someone wants, who am I to say otherwise), but it's nice to see longer stories. So many shared are the "A few weeks later," or "two months later," and realistically not many don't go that fast. So it's nice to read something like that. We can ALWAYS get them back. Even if they hate our guts, haha.

I think most people who do it in a few days or weeks probably just had an argument with their person so the circumstances are different. But then again, it's all possible. Lucky them! I have seen the most impossible things become possible and I know that we too can turn around something we think is impossible just by not seeing it as impossible.

Last edited by Stardust (6/08/2018 4:15 pm)

6/08/2018 5:42 pm  #6

I have to agree with that. Also probably how much time each person spends on all their efforts, even being able to let go quicker  and feel better will most likely change that time period too.

6/17/2018 9:07 pm  #7

Hi stardust

Your story gives me hope. Hopefully I'm able to manifest ij such a way. Me and my man arent in good terms now and many of them suggested me to move on. But I think we shouldnt give up that easily right? 😊

6/21/2018 5:18 am  #8

madone87 wrote:

Hi stardust

Your story gives me hope. Hopefully I'm able to manifest ij such a way. Me and my man arent in good terms now and many of them suggested me to move on. But I think we shouldnt give up that easily right? 😊

I honestly don't think you should listen too much to what others are saying about moving on. You know what's best for you. I would however, suggest that you detach and let it come to you. Don't wait 17 years like my aunt to finally be okay without him. Be okay with yoursef as soon as you can and once you're happy with you, everything else will be easy.

There are a lot of self love meditations on Youtube that I enjoy using and they really help me to feel better. You should look up Agnes Vivarelli and Brad Yates if you aren't already familiar with their work. I heard a success story on Agnes' Youtube channel yesterday where a girl got her ex back and said that once she started loving herself, she could project that love onto her ex and he came back right away. So it all starts with you. No one can love you if you don't love and appreciate yourself. Let that be the first thing you focus on. It has helped me tremendously!

6/21/2018 6:28 am  #9

I loved reading this story and it meant such a lot to me today,  thank you for sharing it.

I’ve been trying to manifest my SP back I was seeing little positive steps, then there’s been family problems with my parents, which is now leading to them separting, I’m truly heartbroken by it, so it’s had a knock on effect on my work for manifesting my SP. They separated over 25years ago for 2years then got back together but then it was in much worse circumstances  so I guess I’m a little angry with them for giving in this time. I’ve been so emotionally drained by it all everything in my life’s been suffering, not sleeping then I’m too tired to do my PW BWD, then I feel anxious for not doing them. I know with LOA we have to detach from the outcome for our own manifestations but I think the biggest thing I need to do is learn to detach myself from everyone else’s problems because I’m there for everyone’s problems but then I can’t  shut off from their emotions. I’m truly hoping that like your Aunt and Uncle after some time apart my parents realise they still love each other, my Dad is angry with my Mum because of debt she keeps getting herself into, so I pray once the anger goes he realises he does still love my mum.

By trying to fix everyone else’s problem I’m putting more effort into theirs and not fixing my own. So today I’ve decided I will always love my parents and look after them no matter what, but for people to get the best from me I need to be selfish and put myself first because by putting myself first I can then give people the best of me.

My laptop broke with all Lanies meditations on it😭, I’m waiting for it to be repaired, so today I’ve started reading Lanies books again I’m  only a few pages in and it’s amazing how inspired feel, I know what I need to do now, self love and PW this gorgeous human until he realises what he’s missing😁.

Thank you again for your Story and I hope your Aunt and Uncle have a loving and blessed life together ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by Emma (6/21/2018 6:31 am)

6/21/2018 10:28 am  #10

Stardust wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Hi stardust

I honestly don't think you should listen too much to what others are saying about moving on. You know what's best for you. I would however, suggest that you detach and let it come to you. Don't wait 17 years like my aunt to finally be okay without him. Be okay with yoursef as soon as you can and once you're happy with you, everything else will be easy.

There are a lot of self love meditations on Youtube that I enjoy using and they really help me to feel better. You should look up Agnes Vivarelli and Brad Yates if you aren't already familiar with their work. I heard a success story on Agnes' Youtube channel yesterday where a girl got her ex back and said that once she started loving herself, she could project that love onto her ex and he came back right away. So it all starts with you. No one can love you if you don't love and appreciate yourself. Let that be the first thing you focus on. It has helped me tremendously!

Honestly, I dont want to give up as I feel it's worth it. But current reality hinders me so much. We aren't ex but we are certainly distant now. I thought i have detached myself fully but sometimes doubt creeps in. I even using rubbing technique but it seems that he and the third party turns better. 😖😖 Maybe I should stop doing it?

Yes I have been watching couples of Agnes's vids and even did some of the meditations. But I stopped when I felt so worn out. And somehow I wonder how does self love helps us manifesting love like he suddenly came back or when we start care less, they crawling back hard. So did you manifest him back 100%? 😀

So i should just let it be right now?

Board footera