LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2018 2:21 pm  #1

Can't break psychic bond with ex - how to cut it off??

Just a little back story:
I did PW on my ex who I wanted to get back with for almost an entire year (mixed in with some other things I tested). 

December of 2016, he suggested that we should go workout together (we are both very passionate about fitness), and even started talking about specific days. Well, he disappeared and didn't confirm the exact time after we settled on a day, and I blasted him via e-mail. He never responded. I was so upset I stopped doing the meditations.  

In between that time and now (1.5 years later!!) - I have consistently felt when he was missing me because I would hear things like "I miss her" "I love her" pop into my head. Usually it would happen at times when we used to go to the gym together, after he gets off work, and sometime very early morning (so I would wake up and hear it at 6am, when my usual wake up time is 8am).

At first I thought that maybe I was going crazy and it was my subconscious generating these thoughts, but overtime after I truly let go and didn't want to get back with him anymore - it still persisted.

I've tried cutting the cord multiple times using Lanie's audio. 

I've tried doing it more forcefully... I've tried doing it gently with love and compassion and pleaded for him to just let go of me, but nothing has worked.

I'm still bonded to him -- and part of me really regrets doing the PW. I know he misses me and what we shared together, but he's not doing a thing about it. 

If anyone has any suggestions how I should cut him off for good - please do share! 

These techniques are no joke!

Last edited by getitgirl (6/24/2018 2:23 pm)

Board footera