LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2018 4:04 am  #1

Doing all the meditations

Hi everyone,
         I have a question, I purchased pussy whip meditation plus burn with desire bundle. I used to do pw and bwd back to back and sometimes separately. Now I have all these meditations "believing yoy can manifest love, bwd, orgasm, and sexual enhancement meditations ". Can anyone suggest to me when to do them because doing them all in one session is so exhausting.

Thanks

7/04/2018 2:47 pm  #2

Re: Doing all the meditations

Baby, you do meditation when ever it feel good. there is no rule that u have to do all. u can pick whichever meditation u want at any given time when u feel like doing one. I don't make them a chore. I do whenever I feel I want to relax and be peaceful. they should never feel exhausting. they should make u feel refreshed. i look forward to meditating. its a joy.

7/04/2018 3:11 pm  #3

Same as Bisi. Only do them when you want. Even if you do them every single day, the results will come in the time meant to. Once a week, even once a month, they are still powerful. Part of it is you. So if you're not enjoying it and doing it once a week, you'll get the same effect as when we feel good and only do once a month. Might be more powerful once a month then if that makes sense.

7/05/2018 3:23 am  #4

Can I use PW to actually make him desire me again? He said he has change in his heart.

7/05/2018 8:56 am  #5

Thanks a lot ❤️ Really appreciated

7/05/2018 11:10 am  #6

madone87 wrote:

Can I use PW to actually make him desire me again? He said he has change in his heart.

You can do anything - he is just YOU pushed out, so whatever your beliefs about him/yourself, that's how he will act towards you. If you believe he doesn't have feelings for you, then he won't. It's REALLY that simple. Change your beliefs, and all things will out-picture accordingly. 

7/05/2018 8:14 pm  #7

Piper wrote:

madone87 wrote:

You can do anything - he is just YOU pushed out, so whatever your beliefs about him/yourself, that's how he will act towards you. If you believe he doesn't have feelings for you, then he won't. It's REALLY that simple. Change your beliefs, and all things will out-picture accordingly. 

How about he said that straight to my face? I believe he loves me but a man who loves you won't say something that he didn't mean right?

7/05/2018 9:58 pm  #8

Lady power wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have a question, I purchased pussy whip meditation plus burn with desire bundle. I used to do pw and bwd back to back and sometimes separately. Now I have all these meditations "believing yoy can manifest love, bwd, orgasm, and sexual enhancement meditations ". Can anyone suggest to me when to do them because doing them all in one session is so exhausting.

Thanks

That would be exhausting to do all at one time.  LOL  I suggest trying one a few times and then switching them up because it keeps things interesting and helps to keep you focused on the visualization when it's new and changing things up a bit.  :-)

7/06/2018 3:21 am  #9

Thanks Lanie❤️

Board footera