LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2018 8:38 am  #1

Back on track after a brief setback

I started pw about three weeks ago, after our breakup. I stopped contacting him as much as i could. Due to parenting, it's a bit difficult to stop full contact. Then, i started doing bwd as well. Boom! 💣Instant results! He told me he couldn't get me off his mind and then when we attended an event together(previous commitment before breakup), he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of me.  I was hesitant to accept all this as anything other than temporary because I'd felt what I'd visualized from him,  but he hadn't said what i had visualised. I told him that i didn't want things to fall back into our old routine and nothing between us improve.  He assured me that we could take things slowly. I allowed my resolve to crack and we were intimate.  This occurred over the process of about 3 days.The day after we were intimate,  i realized that i was still the one initiating contact with him first so i let him contact me first.( I've always sent a good morning text ever since we started dating.) He felt it instantly and became stressed.

This was the beginning of our roadblock but i realize that i created it also. When i was thinking things were just temporary, i created my reality and it was temporary. He became angry that i had pulled away from him, thought i was involved with other men, and stated we were no longer together...again.

Since then, i haven't felt connected when i try to visualize. Lanie responded to my email and told me to just know that he was receiving my messages. Two nights ago, i went to sleep listening to a meditation i found on YouTube. (I don't have extra money at the moment to purchase any of Lanie's wonderful meditations. 😣) Well, he came to me in my dreams! !!! He told me to be patient because he was coming back to me, but he just needed time. I was so shocked that i woke up out of my sleep. I truly felt what he was saying and the sincerity behind it. Lanie told me she has no doubt he is on his way back.

Last night, i did EFT on myself and was on such a high from the positivity that it took me hours to sleep. No negative thoughts at all! I feel absolutely amazing today and i just KNOW and BELIEVE he will be back to me soon. It's time for him to chase after me for once 😉

Board footera